• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamespot Complete: How do I get the #$%^ing EBGames discount?

Sho Nuff

Banned
Well, butt.

I go to GameSpot, I'm logged in as a Complete member (got it for their kinda okay E3 coverage), and it says I can buy shnit for $3-$5 bucks off. So I go to the game, click "Buy it for the discounted price", and BOOM! I'm at the EBGames page... which is charging me full price.

I've gotta be missing something here -- a coupon code, whatever. WTF do I have to do to save a few measly bucks? Grrr! Rant! Rave! Thanks in advance.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Did you pay for a years worth of GSC at once? dont think you're eligable on a monthly subscription.

I think it's in the FAQ. The problem is, though, that you can't combine it with "special offers" from ebgames like free shipping, which is usually more valuable and which they usually offer with new games.

fausty

Sho Nuff said:
Well, butt.

I go to GameSpot, I'm logged in as a Complete member (got it for their kinda okay E3 coverage), and it says I can buy shnit for $3-$5 bucks off. So I go to the game, click "Buy it for the discounted price", and BOOM! I'm at the EBGames page... which is charging me full price.

I've gotta be missing something here -- a coupon code, whatever. WTF do I have to do to save a few measly bucks? Grrr! Rant! Rave! Thanks in advance.
go to "manage account" on the top, and on the bottom of the list should be a link to your 10% off code. true though, you have to be a annual member to get the deal...

Top Bottom