• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameSpot: Every Game Delayed in 2022 So Far

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

We’re almost halfway through 2022 cause time no longer holds any meaning, and sadly that goes double for video games. Game delays aren't rare and as the year goes on, the list of games delayed in 2022 has only grown larger, including hotly anticipated games like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Wild 2. To help keep it straight, we've compiled a list of all the games delayed so far, from Starfield to Redfall.

0:00 - Intro
0:24 - Redout 2
0:46 - Tchia
1:12 - Test Drive Unlimited: Solar Crown
1:36 - Kerbal Space Program 2
1:57 - Starfield
2:32 - RedFall
3:01 - The Day Before
3:32 - MX v ATV Legends
3:56 - The Witcher 3 (Current-Gen)
4:33 - Two Point Campus
5:01 - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wilds Sequel
5:27 - Sons of the Forest
5:48 - Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
6:19 - EA Sports PGA Tour
6:42 - Starship Troopers - Terran Command
7:15 - Advance Wars 1+2: Re-boot Camp
7:51 - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl
8:33 - Frontier's Warhammer: Age of Sigmar RTS
8:54 - Rumbleverse
9:19 - The Settlers
9:46 - Forspoken
10:07 - Outro

kingfey

Banned
Me looking at 2022, after February.
Disappointed King Of The Hill GIF

graywolf323

Gold Member
I'm starting to worry Advance Wars is never going to release, Nintendo didn't even list it as a 2022 release anymore at their recent event where even Bayonetta 3 got tagged as 2022 :messenger_pensive:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i can wait for the few games i want to play in that list: botw2, starfield, witcher 3 remaster, kerbal 2

Potential FFXVI, GoW and Last of Us remake+ Factions releases in 2022 carrying this year for me. If they are all gone into 2023 this year is donezo.
2 of them are definitely not coming out this year :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom