• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geforce Now - Nvidia Shield

Anyone had problems playing games using a Shield Pro (latest version).

I'm connected via Ethernet, the game controller is the Nvidia one. My internet connection is 900/100Mbit. Network test says I can play 4K with no issues.

However, controller lag makes games unplayable. For example, Destiny 2 you can't hit targets as it doesn't react quick enough.

It does the same in other games too. Feels like it is about 500-750ms delay...

Buggy Loop

Can’t help you with your problems, but I thought GeForce Now was limited to 1080p streams now? Does the Shield get a favorable resolution?

I wish I could help you but shield pro works great for me. Barely any noticable lag, Cyberpunk feels like I'm playing on ps4 (latency wise).

What controller are you using? I have an 8bitdo sn30 pro+. The only other thing I could think of is do you have a "game" mode on your tv?

Last edited:
I wish I could help you but shield pro works great for me. Barely any noticable lag, Cyberpunk feels like I'm playing on ps4 (latency wise).

What controller are you using? I have an 8bitdo sn30 pro+. The only other thing I could think of is do you have a "game" mode on your tv?

Yep - using Game Mode on the TV - well Projector. I am using NVidia's own game controller.

Top Bottom