• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geist Screenshot EXPLOSION

.hacked

Wario64 said:
No, it won't

geistbomba6qy.jpg

I can only assume those 3 chuckle heads skipped the bunny part or more likely than not did not even get to the bunny part.

Their opinions = invalid

I'm curious about how this one actually is, but don't feel like dropping $50 just to grade EGM's work. May be my first rental in a while.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Didn't EGM also give really low scores to Killer 7 and Gamespot gave it above an 8?

As far as the pics go, I agree and think that it looks much better than what they showed before. Very nice art, actually. I want to see it in motion, though since the trailers I've seen had really choppy frame rates.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Zeo said:
You know, I'm not sure which is funnier: people thinking Geist is going to be AWESOME or thinking EGM reviews are even slightly relevant.

yeah seriously. that splinter cell ds deserves a 8/10

Call bat shit crazy but some of those screenshots look pretty good. I'll wait to hear what other people say considering he gameplay other than EGM

Wario64 said:
yeah seriously. that splinter cell ds deserves a 8/10

Wasn't that Nintendo Power? Regardless, anyone who gave Splinter Cell DS an 8/10 either didn't play the game or can't count to ten.

EGM rates games very strangely. Another example: Star Wars Ep III DS.

EGM rating: 4.17/10

GamePro: 9/10
Nintendo Power: 8/10
IGN: 7.5/10
PLAY: 7.5/10
Gamespy: 7/10
Gamespot: 7.3/10

It was almost as if they thought "this is suppose to suck, afterall, it's a Star Wars movie game."

Is that "explosion" as in "explosive diarrhea?"

Seriously, I want this not to suck, but I'd be surprised if it gets over 70% on gamerankings.

Top Bottom