• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

Pejo

More 2.3 leaks:
AD6GCXX.png

Looks like new artifact sets for Itto and Kokomi (why do that stuff when she's gone from the game already?) Also a new 5 star sword which looks like it'd fit Albedo, probably the weapon they made for him. Meaning no Ganyu rerun in 2.3. By the time she's back in the game it will have been a full 12 months since her first appearance. Fuck MHY with their shitty rerun system. I guess it was pointless hoarding all those primos during Inazuma waifu season. Fuck.
Interesting with the Kokomi part. Wonder if they're going to try to fix her kit with an artifact set.

YukiOnna

I do not have a problem with them doing that. They should always add sets or features that work to change things up for existing characters or possibly fix them if there's an issue.

BlackM1st

Banned
More 2.3 leaks:

Nice looking red sword/claymore.

Meaning no Ganyu rerun in 2.3. By the time she's back in the game it will have been a full 12 months since her first appearance. Fuck MHY with their shitty rerun system. I guess it was pointless hoarding all those primos during Inazuma waifu season. Fuck.
Yeah, waiting for rerun is tough. I'm glad that Geo Lord rerun was so quick. After him I refuse to wait for old heroes and go all in for new ones.

Pejo

I do not have a problem with them doing that. They should always add sets or features that work to change things up for existing characters or possibly fix them if there's an issue.
I kinda agree, but I also think they should do proper fixes (like Xinyan and Sara bugs) as well as kit rebalancing for the underperforming characters themselves. Forcing people to farm an artifact set to make a character not suck is kinda a shitty way to fix them. I

Reactions: Fuz

YukiOnna

I kinda agree, but I also think they should do proper fixes (like Xinyan and Sara bugs) as well as kit rebalancing for the underperforming characters themselves. Forcing people to farm an artifact set to make a character not suck is kinda a shitty way to fix them. I
Yeah, for sure. Sets are one thing, but it'd be nice if we got periodic balance changes so that they are viable and not replaced by the new character as an answer to their problems.

Fake

For MHY only balance when money is involved. I remember Zhongli getting like 3 or 4 buffs with is quite unbelievable.

There was a thread on the leaks subreddit that showed incoming banners (pure conjecture from some leaker) but I can't find it anymore, probably removed. Anyway, it was Itto->Albedo->Xiao->ShenHe->can't remember the last 2 :v but not Ganyu.
I saw something similar, with 2.5 apparently featuring Yae Miko and Ganyu. That'd be a rough banner for a lot of folks. Anyway it seems like I'll have to accept that I ain't getting her anytime soon. Just my luck, one character out of dozens that I really want, and of course that particular one isn't getting a rerun until 12+ months after her introduction. Unbelievable.

Fuz

Banned
I saw something similar, with 2.5 apparently featuring Yae Miko and Ganyu. That'd be a rough banner for a lot of folks. Anyway it seems like I'll have to accept that I ain't getting her anytime soon. Just my luck, one character out of dozens that I really want, and of course that particular one isn't getting a rerun until 12+ months after her introduction. Unbelievable.
Maybe it's the same one and I'm misremembering.

Fuz

Banned
s163noszw8t71.png

A few stupid details that I really don't like, but he's overall pretty cool.

Pejo

s163noszw8t71.png

Kinda busy, but not terrible.

Here's a Sumeru city leak. Not sure how old it is, but interesting stuff.

*edit*

GAF autoformatting is fucking it up, just copy/paste the link in and remove the spaces. https:// imgur.com /a/Mfz3zA5

Last edited:

Fake

s163noszw8t71.png

Strange how he looks better in that low quality leak screenshot. Maybe those colors add to the model/hair don't suit him so well.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Itto has some similarities to Noelle with DEF stacking and converting all damage to GEO with his Burst. The only difference is the "stack" mechanics but I'm not seeing any reason to pull if you already have Noelle.

Ingame the nails aren't really noticeable and the cheststraps are similar to a Sephiroth kind of design. It actually doesn't look as bad as the artwork seems to suggest.

m1r0i6pz6rc61.jpg

Edit: I'd say just farm the Geo artifacts for Ningning and Noelle and be golden. Itto will be a wishtrap.

Last edited:

Ladioss

Got trolled by the scam banner with MoD. Is it good on any other catalyst users than Ningguang ?

Can't help but see him as "current year" OP's Yamato :messenger_tongue:

Pejo

Holy shit, day 2 of Tsurumi Island threw me a curveball for sure.

Lore nerds are in for something good. Also, something unexpected happened. I suggest you take your time on the first part of the Tsurumi Island quest and explore a bit instead of rushing the quest. There's a reason to what I'm saying.

Saber

Gold Member
So in the end he is really a male Noelle, only with a 5-star tagged on him.

No reason to spend wishes on him, unless you do really like his design or is one of those annoying reddit users calling for more males.

Fuz

Banned

No reason to spend wishes on him, unless you do really like his design or is one of those annoying reddit users calling for more males.
Bruh.

He throws a bull.

YukiOnna

They will get Farewell of Snezhnaya x4.

He has a fun kit from what I read, but I'm rolling on him for character reasons. I just need his character story to be wild as him to seal the deal.

Fake

Whut? Both are amazing sets to elevate a lot of heroes to the next level

First bonus are useless. Are you playing GI? DEF and Healing Bonus are by far the worst attributes of the entire game. Even ER is better.

You're assuming people gonna use 4 set, instead of 2 different sets. Artifacts with only useful 4 set are less popular them 2+4 usefull set.

Saber

Gold Member
They will get Farewell of Snezhnaya x4.

He has a fun kit from what I read, but I'm rolling on him for character reasons. I just need his character story to be wild as him to seal the deal.

I was talking about some stupid people on reddit making rants because "theres a lack of husbandos" bullcrap.

From the look of it, seems My is up to grant their wishes.

YukiOnna

I was talking about some stupid people on reddit making rants because "theres a lack of husbandos" bullcrap.

From the look of it, seems My is up to grant their wishes.
Oh yeah I know what you meant. I was just making a bad joke that they'd re-run Childe again as the answer lmao
We have plenty of male characters even if the types may not be appealing to everyone.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
We have plenty of male characters even if the types may not be appealing to everyone.

Well, thats exactly their mentally ill complains. It wasn't exactly the lack of males, they ranted all over reddit because they want to drool over more males with exposed skins(for some reason they call them husbandos).

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Bruh.

He throws a bull.
So he's Noelle + Amber with Diluc lean mussel bod?

Goroua art is pretty hot. 10/10 Kimono Kitsune Lady would reinstall if real.

Too bad the booba and luscious tail would never make it past Quality Assurance MHY team.

Last edited:

Pejo

Hope you Itto people have been picking up those beetles. New boss from the looks of it too.

qrvhznxxq8t71.png

*edit* 2.3 has Character Quest for Itto and Hangouts for Beidou and Gorou. Finally, at least one character I like gets a hangout. Gotta remember to change the voiceover to JP first though, I don't like Beidou's EN voice.

Last edited:

YukiOnna

Hope you Itto people have been picking up those beetles. New boss from the looks of it too.

qrvhznxxq8t71.png

*edit* 2.3 has Character Quest for Itto and Hangouts for Beidou and Gorou. Finally, at least one character I like gets a hangout. Gotta remember to change the voiceover to JP first though, I don't like Beidou's EN voice.
That splash art is amazing.

Reactions: Fuz
Top Bottom