• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

YukiOnna

Nah, she's got the boob thing that Sara has going on. No bare thigh.

EtwQcNkXAAkwXjB
Nice. Yae and her for the boob.

I was messing around with friends and got convinced to do a ten pull for C1 Sayu. Very low risk since I was only at 15 pity, so heck, why not? It's just 10 wishes. Got some 4 star bow. They wanted one more ten pull, and I obliged...

BAM a 5 star. Is it Hu Tao? Am I finally getting Mona? Maybe Jean to go with my Aquila? ... No, just another Keqing constellation. C3 now. Unbelievable. At least I got her early and a guaranteed Ganyu for when she pops up again. Got Thoma too, but I don't care for him at all. The others got jealous over him though.

YukiOnna

I was messing around with friends and got convinced to do a ten pull for C1 Sayu. Very low risk since I was only at 15 pity, so heck, why not? It's just 10 wishes. Got some 4 star bow. They wanted one more ten pull, and I obliged...

BAM a 5 star. Is it Hu Tao? Am I finally getting Mona? Maybe Jean to go with my Aquila? ... No, just another Keqing constellation. C3 now. Unbelievable. At least I got her early and a guaranteed Ganyu for when she pops up again. Got Thoma too, but I don't care for him at all. The others got jealous over him though.
At least it wasn't Qiqi.

Fuz

Banned

Gacha is rigged.
EVeryone just get copies of the same hero when they lose 50/50. If even it is a 50/50.

BJK

Decided to risk it on the weapon banner. Staff of Homa on my 2nd 10-pull (after hitting the first pity the night of the current patch). My Zhongli will be even stronger now (by which I mean, once I have materials enough to actually level it).

Last edited:

Pejo

Man I can't believe how dead the 2nd half of this patch has been. Didn't they specifically say "no more filler patches" right around when Inazuma dropped? It was going good for a while there.

qjYDRr2.jpg

Last edited:

YukiOnna

Used goods / Sloppy seconds... mwuahahah

288 days is pretty rough. Basically a year. Fascinating.
Shocking she hasn't returned yet.

Man I can't believe how dead the 2nd half of this patch has been. Didn't they specifically say "no more filler patches" right around when Inazuma dropped? It was going good for a while there.

qjYDRr2.jpg
On the bright side, next patch is pretty busy, but yeah we had the two most boring events going currently.

Pejo

Shocking she hasn't returned yet.

On the bright side, next patch is pretty busy, but yeah we had the two most boring events going currently.
I even liked the combat event from the first half of 2.2, but shit, there's been like nothing since that. The ruin grader thing could have been fun if they gave us more of those "charge the device" fights, but we were limited to what, 6? The ruin grader fight itself was tedious and unfun.

Ayo, one of you guys order a Eula? (an Eula? Le Eula?)
g97jsy2za8081.jpg

YukiOnna

I even liked the combat event from the first half of 2.2, but shit, there's been like nothing since that. The ruin grader thing could have been fun if they gave us more of those "charge the device" fights, but we were limited to what, 6? The ruin grader fight itself was tedious and unfun.

Ayo, one of you guys order a Eula? (an Eula? Le Eula?)
g97jsy2za8081.jpg
How many wishes will she cost...

Also:

Pejo

God damn the fucking "bent over and asking for it" reddit community just enrages me sometimes. There's a post with 1.5k upshits talking about how the Twitch promotion is good for players, but we need to protect the poor streamers, whom it is bad for.

I sincerely hope that they're all paid upvotes, because I hate that I play a game with that many stupid fucking idiots. This whole thing is just making me more and more angry.

Fuz

Banned
God damn the fucking "bent over and asking for it" reddit community just enrages me sometimes. There's a post with 1.5k upshits talking about how the Twitch promotion is good for players, but we need to protect the poor streamers, whom it is bad for.

I sincerely hope that they're all paid upvotes, because I hate that I play a game with that many stupid fucking idiots. This whole thing is just making me more and more angry.
90% of that sub is blatantly retarded.

Pejo

fiqaglk82e081.png

2.3 first half banners. I guess the 4*s are the same across either of the reruns.

I'm torn on trying for Eula's weapon. I have a lot of primos from not spending in 2.2, but I wonder exactly how much of an upgrade it is over Skyward Blade. Maybe I'll just go for a constellation or two on Eula instead.

BlackM1st

Banned
fiqaglk82e081.png

2.3 first half banners. I guess the 4*s are the same across either of the reruns.

I'm torn on trying for Eula's weapon. I have a lot of primos from not spending in 2.2, but I wonder exactly how much of an upgrade it is over Skyward Blade. Maybe I'll just go for a constellation or two on Eula instead.
Go for constellations. Easily.

Crimsondusk

fiqaglk82e081.png

You can stop at c2 if your not there already. Get the weapon if you like the look or have extra pulls. (Honestly the other great swords are just as good but broken pine works with her mechs and fits her look).

Top Bottom