• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 4.0 (Fontaine) - Je m'appelle "la baleine"

YukiOnna

Oh what could have been...

Anyways, here's the official selector for the new Liyue event:
coevdl8ufrd81.jpg
At least Cuboon is on our side, man....

Probably grab another Yanfei.

Pejo

At least Cuboon is on our side, man....

Probably grab another Yanfei.
I'm going Yun Jin. I want to see how much she buffs a team comp with Yoimiya, Childe, and Jean to buff attack speed. That means I actually have to farm that golden wolflord boss though.

Artificial Intelligence Racing GIF by Roborace

SSfox

Still not decided yet about Liyue 4* Pick, depends on how it's gonna go for me in Z banner. Either XQ or Beidou, more likely Beidou since i have her C0 now and XQ is C4.

BlackM1st

Banned
I'm going Yun Jin. I want to see how much she buffs a team comp with Yoimiya, Childe, and Jean to buff attack speed. That means I actually have to farm that golden wolflord boss though.

It's not too bad. The real pain is the Pyro cube. Goddamn what an annoying fight. And for what? Damn Thoma...

Pejo

Your Eula can one shot it right, right?
Actually never tried. Not sure if you can skip its threshold where it flies up and goes invincible. Hope so.

It's not too bad. The real pain is the Pyro cube. Goddamn what an annoying fight. And for what? Damn Thoma...
Tart solos the Pyro cube in under a minute, I wish they were all pyro cubes. The glowshrooms were a bigger hassle for Thoma for me.

Saber

Gold Member

I'm undecided. Dunno if I pick Yun Jin or Beidou. Next Beidou cons she gives electro damage once she takes damage I think.

Fake

Still not decided yet about Liyue 4* Pick, depends on how it's gonna go for me in Z banner. Either XQ or Beidou, more likely Beidou since i have her C0 now and XQ is C4.

Just tell me about those two and we can came with a conclusion.

For me will be Xingu anw.

crumbs

I like to think that I'm pretty decent at exploring in games like GI, but last night while wrapping up things on Seirai Island, I discovered that you could drain the water under the Thunder Manifestation and there a whole cave structure area underneath. I had completed the light-up plate matching puzzle, but had skipped right past the switch for the water, whoops.

I think the bright blues that they use on the Seirai and Watatsumi islands mess with my ability to recognize the small details (at least that's the excuse I've decided on :messenger_grinning_sweat:).

Pejo

Well, out of nowhere we get an entirely different Ayato kit leak? Which is fake? Which is real? Is anything real? What is reality? BlackM1st BlackM1st here's your next hypercarry I guess?

vc2rmqeqfud81.png

yjxshgg0fud81.png

bt51ymvxdud81.png

Fuz

Banned

You don't say.

Anyway, since he's a carry and IIRC vape is better from water over fire than fire over water - so he's potentially a really good character.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
This one smells fake to me. Cicada Shell(Skin) is a skill normally associated with ninjas. Is Ayato a ninja and I didn't know?

BlackM1st

Banned
Well, out of nowhere we get an entirely different Ayato kit leak? Which is fake? Which is real? Is anything real? What is reality? BlackM1st BlackM1st here's your next hypercarry I guess?

vc2rmqeqfud81.png

yjxshgg0fud81.png

bt51ymvxdud81.png
Nah man, I'm good. Guy has a penis probably.

Should be Ayaka's hot twin sister instead...

I'm way more interested in new water bow girl. I'm not saying I'm not gonna throw some wishes on him, but I seriously doesn't have much of them and definitely not gonna waste em all on inferior Ayaka. Why not make him claymore too? Shame. I kinda get that katana is more realistic lore wise ,but uh... I dunno. Hard to get excited for him rn.

P.S. WOW Did you guys heard that everything has so much history in Liyue? Because apparently everything on its land accumulates history and value as time passes. That's the nature of Liyue!

P.P.S. Liyue!

Fuz

Banned
P.S. WOW Did you guys heard that everything has so much history in Liyue? Because apparently everything on its land accumulates history and value as time passes. That's the nature of Liyue!
It was kind of fun at the beginning, now I find it unsufferable.
That, and the constant talk about shitty food.

SSfox

I got quit lucky this time too lol, got Z and then Keking so i'm 100% again for next 5*.

I did few polls on Ganyu banner too, so XQ C5 and Beidou C4, got 3 Yanfei too which is nice as well. I dunno if i'll continue maybe yes maybe not, still haven't decided yet, but quite happy with the overall results

a33k0bc.jpg

Pejo

So after examining it in the game, I actually like Ning's costume. It's still not >quite< different enough, but it's a bit of a change up for her at least while not getting the Rosaria costume treatment.

Dregnel

Mihoyo's plans were to make me pull for healers like kokomi and stop playing with zhongli with these new enemies but you know what, i learned how to dodge so well after playing 2 weeks without zhongli and now i don't even need a healer or a shield, thanks to new boss and those wolves, i am a big boy now.
sponge bob flirting GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Fuz

Banned
PORCODIO2.jpg

48 wishes left.
C6 Xinghei, C6 Yanfei, C6 Beidou, C5 Chongcoso.
Got Long Ding Dong Zhong to 40k HP with shit artifacts, easy enough to build.
Betweeen him and crowning Itto I'm down 8 millions
arg.gif
gonna save for a few months.

Last edited:
Finally got my goat. The game decided to give me one last kick in the stomach with endless Xingqiu cons and a lost 50/50 to fucking Diluc of all things, one more for the bench! At least I got Yanfei C4 which is what I was aiming for.

So yeah, mixed results for me.

SSfox

So after examining it in the game, I actually like Ning's costume. It's still not >quite< different enough, but it's a bit of a change up for her at least while not getting the Rosaria costume treatment.
I love her costume a lot, i don't have her but it make want to. I think i'm gonna try to get one more Beidou so i can pick Ninguang in the event.

Top Bottom