• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Germany and Spain top selling games of November

Mr Moose

Did my percentage calculation get over your head?
Do you guys even know math?
Literally none of you understands the meaning of ratio and percentage.
Or maybe you don't want to idk.
Did the "then the exclusive on xbox still sold better" go over your own? 200 > 50.

Woopah

Did my percentage calculation get over your head?
Do you guys even know math?
Literally none of you understands the meaning of ratio and percentage.
Or maybe you don't want to idk.
I get what you're saying, but why does the ratio of software to hardware matter? That's what I'm trying to understand.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
I get what you're saying, but why does the ratio of software to hardware matter? That's what I'm trying to understand.
My point was that if you mainly buy a PlayStation for exclusives, then they should be higher on the list compared to Xbox one, and even dominate the chart like Nintendo.

The ratio I used was because people had the argument that the player base was bigger and therefore had more competition, which doesn't make sense.

I never said xbox games sold better, but from the chart list it looks like you buy a xbox or a switch mainly for exclusives.

Theres more average Joe's on ps given there's three times as much players (wink wink ratio again), and therefore we see multi plats higher on the chart there.

My point tl Dr, average Joe is more interested in fifa and cod compared to sonys exclusives, whereas exclusives are higher on the list on xbox, where the same multi platform games are.

But apparently I'm wrong and the lists are lying or something.

Woopah

My point was that if you mainly buy a PlayStation for exclusives, then they should be higher on the list compared to Xbox one, and even dominate the chart like Nintendo.

The ratio I used was because people had the argument that the player base was bigger and therefore had more competition, which doesn't make sense.

I never said xbox games sold better, but from the chart list it looks like you buy a xbox or a switch mainly for exclusives.

Theres more average Joe's on ps given there's three times as much players (wink wink ratio again), and therefore we see multi plats higher on the chart there.

My point tl Dr, average Joe is more interested in fifa and cod compared to sonys exclusives, whereas exclusives are higher on the list on xbox, where the same multi platform games are.

But apparently I'm wrong and the lists are lying or something.
I think what you're saying makes sense, but I also don't think we can say that with the data we have.

Afterall there are three first party SKUs in both top 10s, so even though Gears 5 is number two we'd still need some numbers before we can draw that conclusion.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
I think what you're saying makes sense, but I also don't think we can say that with the data we have.

Afterall there are three first party SKUs in both top 10s, so even though Gears 5 is number two we'd still need some numbers before we can draw that conclusion.

The Office Reaction GIF

Finally someone who gets my point, and I also do agree with you.

Top Bottom