• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Germany hate crime: Nearly 10 attacks a day on migrants in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak3n

Banned
History has already told us which side was dumb.

And I hate to tell you, but you're on that side mate. But enjoy taking back your country, or whatever the leave side tries to rally their troops around, you've fucked over the youth of Britain for some false narrative.

We are way OT so as much as I would like to see your data from your time machine, it will have to wait, or not as you have a time machine......or wait....or not.... mind blown

danm999

This is really interesting as on paper it is easy to just slam the people carrying out the crimes, but it goes to show how contentious the open door policy is, and how sudden mass migration causes tension in even the most liberal of countries....

Edit...I agree crime is crime, not victim blaming merely trying to argue that mass immigration causes social tension

Holy shit.

MUnited83

For you.
Well the elections are coming, and I predict the immigration policy will dominate the election
Ahahahahahahah oh man your lack of knowledge on this is really astonishing. All the ones that have the chance to win the elections are either for continuing Merkel's policies, or make it even more open.

Thankfully Germany knows that far-right nationalist fuckwits will bring far more damage than immigration will ever manage to, and that's why AfD is dropping lower and lower the closer it gets to the election.

Tak3n

Banned
Ahahahahahahah oh man your lack of knowledge on this is really astonishing. All the ones that have the chance to win the elections are either for continuing Merkel's policies, or make it even more open.

We established that, does not mean it won't be a hot topic...also you know you don't have to be a far right nationalist fuckwit to want a proper immigration policy.....and it was attitudes like that which caused UKIPS surge in the UK, when the then prime minister called every ukip voter a closet racist.... for clarity, wanting actual goverment polices does not make you racist or a fuckwit

You may not of noticed, it was not just me who voted for brexit you know, on NeoGaf, possibly last one standing, in real world there was a few more, so a lot of dumb people, or not
Pretty sure you're arguing for my case that there are indeed a lot of people who made dumb decisions by voting for Brexit. Heck, 60 million people voted for Trump, and they're mostly regretting it now.

Pretty sure you're arguing for my case that there are indeed a lot of people who made dumb decisions by voting for Brexit. Heck, 60 million people voted for Trump, and they're mostly regretting it now.

Considering Trumps approval rate is at ~45% or so, I don't think that's the case actually.

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
Lol, do you know how many times I have been banned since I said I voted for brexit? lol cmon...neogaf is a hive mentality there is no informed discussion, there is agree with the majority or be set upon until a mod comes in and bans you....I learnt that after my 5th banning...so now I say my point carefully and walk away, discussion of different views has to be done elsewhere....ergo you were also calling for me to be banned a few posts up...so yeah informed discussion....
What is your view? Despite your British nationalism you seem to have a tenuous grasp on the English language, so it might not be coming through. The main point in the OP seems to be that violent racists are upset and lash out at immigrants, somehow concluding that this "tension" is the fault of the victims.

Before you go on about how immigration will dominate the election again, which isn't even true, remember that Merkel's main contender Schulz is actually more liberal than her. He's not set to beat her due to his stance on refugees either, because the main parties making a huge stink about asylum seekers are those dangerously far to the right.

MUnited83

For you.
We established that, does not mean it won't be a hot topic...also you know you don't have to be a far right nationalist fuckwit to want a proper immigration policy.....and it was attitudes like that which caused UKIPS surge in the UK, when the then prime minister called every ukip voter a closet racist.... for clarity, wanting actual goverment polices does not make you racist or a fuckwit

Every ukip voter is indeed a closet racist.

"Actual government policies"?

From the UKIP?

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

did you forget what happened post-Brexit? Those fuckers have no idea how to run anything.

Tak3n

Banned
Every ukip voter is indeed a closet racist.

"Actual government policies"?

From the UKIP?

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

did you forget what happened post-Brexit? Those fuckers have no idea how to run anything.

David is that you? Cmon out yourself :) anyway have to be up in 5 hours, time for some shut eye

no one here knows how they behave.

a week ago 2 pakistanis ( which shouldn't even be here in italy ) aged 29 and 28 year raped a 26 year old male near brindisi train station. one male "refugee" from tunisia( i didn't know tunisia was in war) has been arrested 4 times in a week for stealing, it was released in the same day each time and now is free again.

you talk thinking you have the moral highground but none of you knows what is happening in the outskirts of the cities here.

Complistic

a week ago 2 pakistanis ( which shouldn't even be here in italy ) aged 29 and 28 year raped a 26 year old male near brindisi train station. one male "refugee" from tunisia( i didn't know tunisia was in war) has been arrested 4 times in a week for stealing, it was released in the same day each time and now is free again.

you talk thinking you have the moral highground but none of you knows what is happening in the outskirts of the cities here.

You're yelling at a wall.

bidguy

Banned
I'm sorry but that is the same thing, just worded differently... 90 million to return people who would not of been there had she not had a open arm policy, gloss it how you like.... same policy different wording

are you really from the uk ?

danm999

So the victims of attacks in Germany, many of them children, had it coming?

Since you're in a thread about Germany, should I link you crime statistics for Germany that clearly show that rape isn't an immigrant/refugee thing?

You probably don't want to see it, that's why I'm asking.

pashmilla

Banned

It's almost like... immigrants and refugees... aren't... a monolith?! And that individuals do not represent the entire group?! And that... shockingly... many are just ordinary people fleeing a hellish landscape of war?????

Also 10/10 Tak3n does it again

So the victims of attacks in Germany, many of them children, had it coming?

ohhh the poooooooooooor pooooooooooor childrens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbvTcDzwZAk

it happened in sicily too, a group of pooor Egyptians children tried to beat 2-3 locals with baseball bats, but they lost their weapons and got beaten ,of course right after they screamed racism. The newspapers said that the local children were racists and they were indoctrinated by their parents.

futhermore
80% of the migrants are adult males: some of them stole children from other people in order to pass the border,some others to receive more money from the welfare.

by allowing them to pass without any control, we are helping them to commit some of the worst crimes you can think of

danm999

it happened in sicily too, a group of pooor Egyptians children tried to beat 2-3 locals with baseball bats, but they lost their weapons and got beaten. The newspapers said that the local children were racists and they were indoctrinated by their parents.

futhermore
80% of the migrants are adult males: some of them stole children from other people in order to pass the border,some others to receive more money from the welfare.

by allowing them to pass without any control, we are helping them to commit some of the worst crimes you can think of

Right so you're just for unilaterally attacking migrants. I see.

It's almost like... immigrants and refugees... aren't... a monolith?! And that individuals do not represent the entire group?! And that... shockingly... many are just ordinary people fleeing a hellish landscape of war?????

Also 10/10 Tak3n does it again

yeah ordinary people

it happened in sicily too, a group of pooor Egyptians children tried to beat 2-3 locals with baseball bats, but they lost their weapons and got beaten. The newspapers said that the local children were racists and they were indoctrinated by their parents.

futhermore

Ah, so you're using single incidents to pin refugees as the ones majorly committing heavy crimes like rape etc., got it.

Except our latest crime statistics show that for example 61% of every crime against sexual self-determination is done by relatives or acquaintances.

https://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Broschueren/2016/pks-2015.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

And now guess who majorly lives in Germany? Eh? Got it already? Probably not.

Right so you're just for unilaterally attacking migrants. I see.

i am against violence in every way but we cant sustain this trend for long

this summer italy will be targeted again by migrants from libia ( thanks shillary), thousand of them, and things will only get worst if the trends continue

it happened in sicily too, a group of pooor Egyptians children tried to beat 2-3 locals with baseball bats, but they lost their weapons and got beaten ,of course right after they screamed racism. The newspapers said that the local children were racists and they were indoctrinated by their parents.

futhermore

a part of those who are now in germany passed trough italy but thank god they reached germany,now krauts have the same problem.

yeah ordinary people

Is it most immigrants not integrating and committing violence? Is it more immigrants raping versus natives of the country? All these incidents are bad, they should be stopped with more policing. But if they're not the majority, it's best to leave the generalisations. I'm sure you can make as strong a case against natives of a country.

this summer italy will be targeted again by migrants from libia ( thanks shillary), thousand of them, and things will only get worst if the trends continue

Who's "shillary"?

Oh ok. Yeah, I get what you're doing.

Oh man, your cognitive dissonance is off the charts, wow.

Ah, so you're using single incidents to pin refugees as the ones majorly committing heavy crimes like rape etc., got it.

Except our latest crime statistics show that for example 61% of every crime against sexual self-determination is done by relatives or acquaintances.

https://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Broschueren/2016/pks-2015.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

And now guess who majorly lives in Germany? Eh? Got it already? Probably not.

does american schools not teach you fractions together with political correctness?

what i am saying is that the total lack of preparation,the lack of adequate laws and resources,uncertainty of punishment, the cultural differences and the MASSIVE amount of people coming is not sustainable. things will only get worst.

does american schools not teach you fractions together with political correctness?

what i am saying is that the total lack of preparation,the lack of adequate laws and resources,uncertainty of punishment, the cultural differences and the MASSIVE amount of people coming is not sustainable. things will only get worst.

I'm a German, to your information. And I don't like it very much when people completely misrepresent situations in my country. Because what you're saying is complete horseshit.

Is it most immigrants not integrating and committing violence? Is it more immigrants raping versus natives of the country? All these incidents are bad, they should be stopped with more policing. But if they're not the majority, it's best to leave the generalisations. I'm sure you can make as strong a case against natives of a country.

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff hahah
you have no idea.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF9r4VvlsxA

Integration? what integration? there is no time, the refugees centres are overwhelmed, so there isn't a program to help them learn the western values and they don't want to.

I'm a German, to your information. And I don't like it very much when people completely misrepresent situations in my country. Because what you're saying is complete horseshit.

yeah right, it's good to not be on the first line uh? why france and austria closed their border with italy last summer?

yeah right, it's good to not be on the first line uh? why france and austria closed their border with italy last summer?

Maybe you should stop blaming refugees, immigrants and countries who do better than yours and start to blame yourself for your problems, because you're clearly very unhappy. So much that you can't tell reality from made up bullshit anymore.

I'll leave it at that.

Maybe you should stop blaming refugees, immigrants and countries who do better than yours and start to blame yourself, because you're clearly very unhappy. So much that you can't tell reality from made up bullshit anymore.

I'll leave it at that.

your chancellor said to the whole world she would accept every migrants who arrived and now you blame greece and italy for failing to stop them

we should have never joined the union with you ungrateful people, and no need to thanks us for killing the christmas' terrorist , looks like we do better than you at stopping them. god knows where are the other members of his cells right now.

Kazerei

Banned
goes to show how contentious the open door policy is, and how sudden mass migration causes tension in even the most liberal of countries...

The problem here is not "mass migration". The problem is racist assholes and people like you defending them. Ugh.

EloKa

your chancellor said to the whole world she would accept every migrants who arrived and now you blame greece and italy to fail to stop them

we should have never joined the union with you ungrateful people, and no need to thanks us for killing the christmas' terrorist , looks like we do better than you at stopping them. god knows where are the other members of his cells right now.
you obviously don't know the difference between migrants, immigrants and emigrants. You might want to stop posting - especially stop posting made up fake quotes of Merkel and all your other idiotic stuff.

Just because this is a typical Tak3n thread you're still not free to post whatever racist stuff that you want to.

So we went from a Brexiter victim blaming to a hard core anti immigrant fear mongerer in this thread. Holy shit.

i don't want to stop the immigration, the agricolture is a big part of italy economy, we need some sort of limit for year on it, holy fuck is that hard to understand?
right now the human traffickers decide when and how many, we don't even know their names when they arrive ( they throw away their documents).

you obviously don't know the difference between migrants, immigrants and emigrants. You might want to stop posting - especially stop posting made up fake quotes of Merkel and all your other idiotic stuff.
my " fake" quotes are exactly how her words were perceived form the other side of the mediterranean sea.

EloKa

my " fake" quotes are exactly how her words were perceived form the other side of the mediterranean sea.

many german news outlets also publish in english. Feel free to read some facts. Just because you think "how others may have perceived" something doesn't make the quote correct.

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff hahah
you have no idea.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF9r4VvlsxA

Integration? what integration? there is no time, the refugees centres are overwhelmed, so there isn't a program to help them learn the western values and they don't want to.
You're showing me an example of riots by migrants in Castel Volturno 2008 (not exactly a place of peace considering mafia killings, narco trafficking, and other criminality) that occurred as a response to the murder of six Africans by racists.

https://roarmag.org/essays/italy-castel-volturno-migrants/
In the warm days of July, history repeated itself when African migrants were once again brutally attacked by armed and xenophobic locals in the town of Castel Volturno, situated in the Neapolitan hinterlands. Sadly, but not unsurprisingly, it was not the violence against the migrant workers that made the headlines, but rather the uprising of indignant migrants that followed.

This uprising contributed to reigniting political and media debates about the dangers of the ghettos; the problematic cohabitation between natives and foreigners; the plague of organized crime in the Italian South; and the ever-alarming increase in the numbers of migrants arriving from the North African coasts.

This combination of frames directed public opinion towards the need to support policies that curb, contain, discipline and reject migrants, in the process silencing counter-hegemonic approaches that would seriously question causes, responses to and consequences of immigration. Moreover, it was easy to observe how the reports and analyses of the events depicted the migrants as the ones responsible for their own situations and held them self-accountable to their own ‘downfall'.

Few analyses addressed the events by questioning the conditions of marginalization, subordination and exploitation that produce and reproduce the lives and lived experiences of these people. Similarly, the reports ignored the conditions which make any human being in the same situation vulnerable to, and an easy target for legal and illegal acts of injustice, discrimination and violence.

Six African innocent migrants murdered by a mafia clan:
It is along the Domitiana that six years ago, on September 18, 2008 the local and powerful mafia clan of Casalesi killed seven people in cold blood – one Italian and six African migrants. After murdering the owner of an arcade, the killers went outside and slaughtered six African immigrants from Ghana, Togo and Liberia, leaving their bodies riddled with dozens of bullets each. Only one survived, helping later identifying the killers.

The murdered migrants had no connection with the organized crime of the area. They were among the hundreds queuing every morning for the early morning bus to Naples, often overstaying until the next, being too many to get into one.

The 2008 manslaughter sparked strong reactions from the locals, but it was mainly among the African community that the resistance and voice against the racist murders arouse strongest and most resolute — a clear message that people do not tolerate to be intimidated, nor silenced by acts of brutal racist violence.​

After these riots, police got to patrolling more and people seemed to have started hunting Africans. More deportations and detentions. Migrants that are attacked daily still.

The recent uprising in Castel Volturno bears several similarities with the revolt of the African orange pickers that broke out in Rosarno, Calabria, in January 2010. Also in Rosarno, the reaction was triggered by the cold blooded attacks on two Africans who were injured by shots fired from a car on their way back from the fields after a day of work. As in Castel Volturno, the revolt of the Africans in Rosarno was met by the reaction of some of the natives, who wanted them to leave immediately.

Streets were patrolled and blocked by police; people started to hunt Africans in the district ‘to teach them a lesson'. Three days after the incident, all the working migrants who had been living in shacks at the outskirts of Rosarno were deported; buses sent by government authorities queued outside the area to transfer people to migrant detention centers.

Rosarno and Castel Volturno exemplify in our view forms of spontaneous rebellions initially induced by grave acts of violence but also involving the reaction from the subalterns against structural working, living and social conditions characterized by deprivation, dispossession, exploitation and discrimination.​

That you use an example of a riot against murders as to make the point that migrants don't want to integrate is a bit suspect.

You're showing me an example of riots by migrants in Castel Volturno 2008 (not exactly a place of peace considering mafia killings, narco trafficking, and other criminality) that occurred as a response to the murder of six Africans by racists.

https://roarmag.org/essays/italy-castel-volturno-migrants/
In the warm days of July, history repeated itself when African migrants were once again brutally attacked by armed and xenophobic locals in the town of Castel Volturno, situated in the Neapolitan hinterlands. Sadly, but not unsurprisingly, it was not the violence against the migrant workers that made the headlines, but rather the uprising of indignant migrants that followed.

This uprising contributed to reigniting political and media debates about the dangers of the ghettos; the problematic cohabitation between natives and foreigners; the plague of organized crime in the Italian South; and the ever-alarming increase in the numbers of migrants arriving from the North African coasts.

This combination of frames directed public opinion towards the need to support policies that curb, contain, discipline and reject migrants, in the process silencing counter-hegemonic approaches that would seriously question causes, responses to and consequences of immigration. Moreover, it was easy to observe how the reports and analyses of the events depicted the migrants as the ones responsible for their own situations and held them self-accountable to their own ‘downfall'.

Few analyses addressed the events by questioning the conditions of marginalization, subordination and exploitation that produce and reproduce the lives and lived experiences of these people. Similarly, the reports ignored the conditions which make any human being in the same situation vulnerable to, and an easy target for legal and illegal acts of injustice, discrimination and violence.

Six African innocent migrants murdered by a mafia clan:
It is along the Domitiana that six years ago, on September 18, 2008 the local and powerful mafia clan of Casalesi killed seven people in cold blood – one Italian and six African migrants. After murdering the owner of an arcade, the killers went outside and slaughtered six African immigrants from Ghana, Togo and Liberia, leaving their bodies riddled with dozens of bullets each. Only one survived, helping later identifying the killers.

The murdered migrants had no connection with the organized crime of the area. They were among the hundreds queuing every morning for the early morning bus to Naples, often overstaying until the next, being too many to get into one.

The 2008 manslaughter sparked strong reactions from the locals, but it was mainly among the African community that the resistance and voice against the racist murders arouse strongest and most resolute — a clear message that people do not tolerate to be intimidated, nor silenced by acts of brutal racist violence.​

After these riots, police got to patrolling more and people seemed to have started hunting Africans. More deportations and detentions. Migrants that are attacked daily still.

The recent uprising in Castel Volturno bears several similarities with the revolt of the African orange pickers that broke out in Rosarno, Calabria, in January 2010. Also in Rosarno, the reaction was triggered by the cold blooded attacks on two Africans who were injured by shots fired from a car on their way back from the fields after a day of work. As in Castel Volturno, the revolt of the Africans in Rosarno was met by the reaction of some of the natives, who wanted them to leave immediately.

Streets were patrolled and blocked by police; people started to hunt Africans in the district ‘to teach them a lesson'. Three days after the incident, all the working migrants who had been living in shacks at the outskirts of Rosarno were deported; buses sent by government authorities queued outside the area to transfer people to migrant detention centers.

Rosarno and Castel Volturno exemplify in our view forms of spontaneous rebellions initially induced by grave acts of violence but also involving the reaction from the subalterns against structural working, living and social conditions characterized by deprivation, dispossession, exploitation and discrimination.​

That you use an example of a riot against murders as to make the point that migrants don't want to integrate is a bit suspect.

of course they were "innocent" they are always innocent, don't you know it ? xD
there are many videos, but that one was the only one with subtitles. if you understand italian and neapolitan here is another video
the black girl you see said that the 2008 execution was right xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2sqH2Ef3_k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom