• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Germany hate crime: Nearly 10 attacks a day on migrants in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking gross hot take for the OP. Let's just blame the victims for racist pieces of shit being racist pieces of shit, clearly they were in the wrong.

TheGravemind
giphy.gif

I'm fairly sure they aren't black...
the commando was on a mission to kill an italian suspected to be spy ( strangely enough no one care about this ), they brought no masks and so they tried to kill everyone who was there at the moment, included the africans which INTHISMOTHERFUCKINCASE did not have connection with the objective of the mission. I am not saying that every migrant is a fuckin criminal , i am telling you that the numbers make things unmanageable.

the commando was on a mission to kill an italian suspected to be spy ( strangely enough no one care about this ), they brought no masks and so they tried to kill everyone who was there at the moment, included the africans which INTHISMOTHERFUCKINCASE did not have connection with the objective of the mission. I am not saying that every migrant is a fuckin criminal , i am telling you that the numbers make things unmanageable.

Collateral damage, amirite?

Christ.

who cares, they will find a way to ban me anyway soon. at least for a single time i speak freely and describe the situation for what it is
Does no one else here know how it is? Would you get banned for just describing the situation for what it is, or maybe having quite an extreme anti-migrant bias?

yes the fact went as i described , whatever you like it or not , they kill childrens, they kill women, they kill witnesses, they don't care about hte skin color, they care about the " business"
who the fuck defended them? i hate them and i would kill them that doens't mean the question end with them
You're the one who responded to the innocent Africans being murdered by the mafia with air quotes, and insinuating a bias towards migrants always being innocent.
of course they were "innocent" they are always innocent, don't you know it ? xD

So then why are you scoffing at their victims innocence?!

it was tied with a previous message
that the example of the egyptian kids with baseball bat, they were reported as innocents. The case reached the national newspapers because they were kids, but in general, the lack of justice that ordinary people experience here is appalling.

the tunisian man who was arrested 4 times in a week was released inn the same day, no italian had been this lucky since the discovery of america

What were the migrants murdered by the mob guilty of?
for the state? nothing, they were indeed innocent that time ( holy fuck i tried to find a video with subtitles but if i knew you were so tick i would have posted a different video)

for the killers? because they saw them, switch that 6 africans with 6 italians and you would have the same results

but be careful to talk in public about the nigerian crime cartel that control the drug market in that place, you risk of being called racist.

because they are reported ALWAYS asINNOCENTS migrants escaping from war

and that's not true

Right, we should totally be smearing people that after investigation have no record of crimes committed, no ties to gangs or other troublesome groups, etc. but we should smear them because they're immigrants.

No one needs to "find a way" to ban you. Your views are terrible and contradict all factual information. Migrants aren't committing any more crimes than locals, usually they even commit crime at much much lower rates because they don't want to get kicked out. But by all means beat your chest that you know better than facts and information.

for the state? nothing, they were indeed innocent that time ( holy fuck i tried to find a video with subtitles but if i knew you were so tick i would have posted a different video)

for the killers? because they saw them, switch that 6 africans with 6 italians and you would have the same results

but be careful to talk in public about the nigerian crime cartel that control the drug market in that place, you risk of being called racist.

Because they saw them? Africans can't see Italians now? Article says nothing of the six MURDERED IMMIGRANTS people being blind... SMH

Right, we should totally be smearing people that after investigation have no record of crimes committed, no ties to gangs or other troublesome groups, etc. but we should smear them because they're immigrants.

No one needs to "find a way" to ban you. Your views are terrible and contradict all factual information. Migrants aren't committing any more crimes than locals, usually they even commit crime at much much lower rates because they don't want to get kicked out. But by all means beat your chest that you know better than facts and information.

Fuck off with this and your hate speech. "Innocent at the time" that's how you describe people who were murdered.
i meant innocent in that homicide case....

danm999

So they are in fact, totally innocent victims, despite you claiming in sneer quotes they were innocent and saying we don't understand the situation.

This from a person claiming to abhor violence but is doing their damnedest to get us to see the moral ambiguity in the mob killing some bystanders.

Oh and some whattabouism regarding Nigerians thrown in for good measure.

So they are in fact, totally innocent victims, despite you claiming in sneer quotes they were innocent and saying we don't understand the situation.

This from a person claiming to abhor violence but is doing their damnedest to get us to see the moral ambiguity in the mob killing some bystanders.

Oh and some whattabouism regarding Nigerians thrown in for good measure.

whattabouism...official crime stats

amnesty international admitted nigerians bring underage boys and girls in europe through sicily thanks to their connections with human traffickers ,which, right ,now, control when, how, and how many people must reach our coast.

danm999

whattabouism...official crime stats

amnesty international admitted nigerians bring underage boys and girls in europe through sicily thanks to their connections with human traffickers ,which, right ,now, control when, how, and how many people must reach our coast.

It's whataboutism because it has nothing to do with the 2008 incident.

It's whataboutism because it has nothing to do with the 2008 incident.
the discussion was not on that specific event jesus fuckin christ what i am trying to say is that people are growing tired of a situation that is way more problematic than what you think, and not always racism play the mayor role.
the people temper is heating up and this will give a huge boost to far right parties ( which , you won't believe it, i do not support ).

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
the discussion was not on that specific event jesus fuckin christ what i am trying to say is that people are growing tired of a situation that is way more problematic than what you think, and not always racism play the mayor role.
the people temper is heating up and this will give a huge boost to far right parties ( which , you won't believe it, i do not support ).
The exact opposite is happening here in Germany, where the AfD is at their lowest point in two years. The party with the highest chances of beating the CDU is further on the left. If anything, shedding light onto hate crimes done towards migrants helps expose this far right movement for what it is and deter anyone with basic human decency.

as i already said that was the only one with subtitle for you people who speak english

if i knew i would have chose another one with just figures, like one do with children.

Nice, insulting our collective intelligence instead of realizing that you are pulling shit out your ass to confirm your hatred of migrants.

The exact opposite is happening here in Germany, where the AfD is at their lowest point in two years. The party with the highest chances of beating the CDU is further on the left. If anything, shedding light onto hate crimes done towards migrants helps expose this far right movement for what it is and deter anyone with basic human decency.

if our position were switched germans probably would have gone already full ss

danm999

as i already said that was the only one with subtitle for you people who speak english

if i knew i would have chose another one with just figures, like one do with children.

So instead of actually showing me a valid source, you pick something else that doesn't represent what you want at all, and lacks critical context someone else had to provide.

When called out on it you call me a child.

Rembrandt

Banned

lol, i'm so lost.

KRod-57

Banned
While I do not agree with the OP's rhetoric, I do think there are issues in the current migrant crisis that need to be addressed. Germany stepped up in a big way, and they were perhaps a bit ambitious with the amount of people they pledged to house in. I've also heard of complaints in Sweden about them having a housing shortage before taking in a large influx of migrants.

So yes, there are problems that can arise from taking in a large influx of migrants without fully being prepared with the necessary infrastructure to house such a large number of people in such a short period of time.

but what is the best solution to this problem? the best solution I know of is for more countries to step up to the plate. Countries like Germany are being overwhelmed taking in so many people because there aren't a whole lot of other countries taking such a pledge. I feel the US in particular is in a better place to take in more refugees, not just because of our size, but the fact that we're in a location of the world where very few of these migrants are arriving on their own. In Europe many people are arriving first and then applying for refugee status, where as in the US the bulk of the people we take in are coming from the UN refugee program.

When we see countries like Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, Germany, and Sweden being overwhelmed with migrants, the international response should be to make greater pledges to house more migrants, but instead more and more countries are responding by closing their gates. In the end, this just makes the migrant crisis worse, and creates a greater burden on the nations that have already pledged to house such a large number of these migrants.

As for the domestic backlash that is occurring, you can't blame this on the migrants themselves. They don't have a whole lot of options, people are responding to the number that Germany has pledged by vowing to house far fewer than Germany. The migrants are left with no other choice than to go to the countries that are already overwhelmed.

While I do not agree with the OP's rhetoric, I do think there are issues in the current migrant crisis that need to be addressed. Germany stepped up in a big way, and they were perhaps a bit ambitious with the amount of people they pledged to house in. I've also heard of complaints in Sweden about them having a housing shortage before taking in a large influx of migrants.

So yes, there are problems that can arise from taking in a large influx of migrants without fully being prepared with the necessary infrastructure to house such a large number of people in such a short period of time.

but what is the best solution to this problem? the best solution I know of is for more countries to step up to the plate. Countries like Germany are being overwhelmed taking in so many people because there aren't a whole lot of other countries taking such a pledge. I feel the US in particular is in a better place to take in more refugees, not just because of our size, but the fact that we're in a location of the world where very few of these migrants are arriving on their own. In Europe many people are arriving first and then applying for refugee status, where as in the US the bulk of the people we take in are coming from the UN refugee program.

When we see countries like Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, Germany, and Sweden being overwhelmed with migrants, the international response should be to make greater pledges to house more migrants, but instead more and more countries are responding by closing their gates. In the end, this just makes the migrant crisis worse, and creates a greater burden on the nations that have already pledged to house such a large number of these migrants.

As for the domestic backlash that is occurring, you can't blame this on the migrants themselves. They don't have a whole lot of options, people are responding to the number that Germany has pledged by vowing to house far fewer than Germany. The migrants are left with no other choice than to go to the countries that are already overwhelmed.

Thanks for the actual informed write up of your opinion amidst all the other nonsense in this thread.

Always happy to see something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom