• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GF pregnant with our 3rd child...

No. 36. Different ways.

Did the “creator” culture get passed down from generation to generation? By “creator” culture I mean instagram influencer/tik tok thot/twitch streamer. Was the message board/meme/internet interaction culture passed down?
Obviously not, but Cajun culture and traditions where I'm from is passed down to generations. Parents showed me how to make Gumbo, Jambalaya, dirty rice etc. My dad taught me how to change a tire, mom introduced me to Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, dad shared his rock and roll music with me. Culture and knowledge is not exclusively passed down from parents but you made a flagrant claim that nothing would get passed down to thier kids and that there was no value to it which is what I was calling out.

Last edited:
I am always in awe of people who complain about having children when there are those of us who can’t even have one because life hates us for some reason. Be happy you have them. I can’t even explain the amount of guilt and fail I feel every day of my life.

ultrazilla

and I believe it will be the death of me. I can't say that having kids is a good or bad thing, it just is what it is. Ups and downs. Sleepless nights. Laughs here, frustration there. The pressure and responsibility of having to care for small human beings unable to do for themselves. Have an 11 and 5 yo at the moment and things were finally settling down. I got my retirement settled and she finished college and makes good money working just 2 days a week. We were planning to move by the beach this summer then this news comes up.

My heart dropped and it feels like there's a cloud over me. It's not as bad as I'm describing but it feels like a death blow. Our 5yo cried and cried and cried. I used to be a regular at the gym, lifting at least 4 days a week. It was my passion. My life's work. My love along with videogames. Then he comes along and the screaming destroyed me. I went from a muscular 205 to, at my lowest, 137. Too nervous to eat or sleep. Awful anxiety, loss of appetite. Honestly believe the experience gave me PTSD. All the while doing the normal day to day things for our oldest, school, meals, etc. Since then I've managed to get my weight up to 160. At least I don't look weak and sickly anymore.

On a positive note our 1st was very quiet. We'd do all the things we normally would, just carried her around. Went out to eat and she's sit quietly in her seat. Was actually enjoyable.

I guess the fear comes from not knowing what to expect. If the child turns out like my son, I'm for sure dead. Like my daughter? Ok, I can manage. I'm trying to focus on the positives here. If it weren't for my family I doubt I'd be financially secure like I am today. At the same time I'm older now and have sacrificed so much for them I'm not sure how much more I have to give. I guess if it get overwhelmed I could go back to the gym. Lifting was therapeutic for me and I miss that routine. I'll end my journal entry here. Please don't beat me down.

Condoms. Or get your balls clipped. WTF do you expect to happen when having sex?! Cowboy the fuck up. Stop whining like a bitch and be a responsible man.

Von Hugh

I'd be down to getting a second child, but unfortunately it feels like I'm with the wrong woman to do so. She has made the whole process much more difficult than it actually is. At the same time I don't want to get more kids with another woman either, so I'm probably left with only one kid. And that is totally alright as well by me.

I don't understand why OP on the other hand keeps fucking that woman who is clearly crazy.

nush

Gold Member
I stuck my dick in crazy but I was smart enough to wrap my tool every time

I have too, but I knew when to bail out even before the internet existed to tell you "Don't stick your dick in Crazy".

My work colleague moving there with the swiftness and had to instantly deal with;

Her soy boyfriend finally working out he was dating a ho, that was obvious to everyone except him

He just cried a lot and blamed my colleague for it

Her then attempting suicide

After that I've no idea as I left that job, but it would not have been any better.

Nothing more depressing or pathetic than a dude weighing the world down with more human beings that he clearly never wanted, and then whining about it.

Maybe put up for adoption? Lots of people out there desperate for children who actually want them. Or , if you both want it, get an abortion.

And learn how to use contraceptives.

Mostly what this guy says is right. Suck it up and realise this is happening. If you need to alter life and routine to accept a child into your current situation, then do that. But do not kill your baby just because you aren’t prepared. Thats fucking gross, and you will never forgive yourself. Worst comes to it, look into giving it up for adoption. Its not the kids fault you don’t know how babies are made.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Don’t mean to pull you back into the thread since you leaving, but since it’s always been an acceptable form of birth control it will always be an acceptable solution regardless of what emotionally loaded term you wish to call it.
3IIe2Pf.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Getting your balls clipped automatically comes with the benefit of walking like a cowboy for a while.
In my case, I had like a week off of work where I sat on the couch with my ice pack and played video games while my girl waited on me hand and foot.

chromhound

Ha, thought this was a joke post yet these games exist and I thought Twitch was bad.

About This Game​

CUCKOLD SIMULATOR, the exciting new game where you play as Cuckold (that is his name) in his day-to-day life.

Features​

• Work your job at GloboCorp to make money
  • You can give all your hard-earned money to the bull
  • Browse your favorite websites, such as Reddit™
  • Your fat wife will verbally abuse you
  • Become emotionally attached to children that are not biologically yours
  • Collect 'Funky Pop' collectibles that are hidden across the world
  • Play actual games on your 'Wintendo Snitch' gaming console, such as 'Cuck Souls'
  • And more!
wait what LMAO

Man if that happened to me and I didn’t want the kid (as you evidently don’t) then just get your wife to abort it.
"GET"?

Does his wife not have a say in whether or not she keeps their baby? I've questioned this potential scenario of pregnancy with my girlfriend of twenty years, and ultimately it would be her decision at the end of the day and I would support her as best as I could and we use birth control 100% of the time anyway.

You'd have to be a right nasty piece of shit to pressure someone into having an abortion!

Last edited:

Hal.

"GET"?

Does his wife not have a say in whether or not she keeps their baby? I've questioned this potential scenario of pregnancy with my girlfriend of twenty years, and ultimately it would be her decision at the end of the day and I would support her as best as I could and we use birth control 100% of the time anyway.

You'd have to be a right nasty piece of shit to pressure someone into having an abortion!

MtZ9N.gif

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Abortion is not a form of birth control. It’s an unpleasant, horrific, but sometimes entirely necessary procedure that should never be entered into lightly, and the decision should always ultimately rest with the person who had to go through it.

OP, like a lot of dudes, needs to man the fuck up and learn to take responsibility for his contraception and his decisions, so that abortion never has to come up as an option.

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
I am always in awe of people who complain about having children when there are those of us who can’t even have one because life hates us for some reason. Be happy you have them. I can’t even explain the amount of guilt and fail I feel every day of my life.
Man there's no guilt or fail to feel, you got your dealt your cards in the genetic poker game like the rest of us, some got looks and fucking talent, some of us got bland cards and some people got dealt real bad shit, ain't your fault, just gotta roll with it and get on with it and be thankful you ain't growing a fucking foot from the side of your head.. kids are good craic but you know what's also good craic, city break weekends away guilt free and if you want some major heaven points you can always adopt

Loope

Sorry to ask this, but why are you still with her?

Unless I'm misunderstanding here, because she's bigger than you, she rides you like Seabiscuit until you blast your load inside her. She then claims to take the pill, but then "forgets" so she can get pregnant?!

You also said she was manipulating you.

Mate, get out of that relationship. You'll always be unhappy and unless you have the snip, she'll get pregnant again.
Ride you like Seabiscuit fucking killed me man, i'm laughing like a maniac here ahahahha.

For the OP, i feel you man, we had our son late, in our late 30s, the first 6 months i looked like an extra on The Walking Dead, we were fuuuuucked. He didn't sleep, cried all the time (he had a lot of flatulence) and we tried every formula out there. It only started to calm down with fennel tea, it went way and he sleeps all night. We were thinking about having another one right after this one, but after the 1st two months, no sir.

I love him more than anything, but i couldn't do it again, i'm afraid. And seriously dude, how the fuck do you not use a condom, i have a high sex drive as well, but no rubber, no sex.

TheMan

I can understand why you feel that way but truly, take solace in the fact that having kids at this point is probably an irresponsible thing to do. It sounds hyperbolic but global warming is going to fuck humanity and today’s children will suffer tomorrow.

E-Cat

Why would you have guilt over something that's not in your control?

Yoboman

Our third child? First I've heard about it. I didn't even realise we'd had two previously

Last edited:

Tschumi

Just dropped in to make sure people were still calling the OP a total failbag of a human.

Unwilling to check previous pages as this page seems to be preoccupied with other subjects. OP's a total failbag of a human.

Last edited:
Top Bottom