• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost of Tsushima: Legends coming to PS4 Fall 2020

Coconutt

Been playing it for the last couple of hours, found myself having a lot more fun than expected. Would recommend to anyone who even slightly likes GoT gameplay.

Been playing it for the last couple of hours, found myself having a lot more fun than expected. Would recommend to anyone who even slightly likes GoT gameplay.
Yeah it's pretty good. I wonder if they will add more missions down the line, there's so much potential with this mode. And matchmaking work for me flawlessly.

Yeah it's pretty good. I wonder if they will add more missions down the line, there's so much potential with this mode. And matchmaking work for me flawlessly.

RAID is coming. The boss on that will be interesting to say the least. Just wonder whether it will be yokai boss like in NioH or human like the Final Boss in the normal story.

Orpheum

Been playing all day and it's fucking great. And i didn't expect it to be this challenging too. Really excited for the raid.

The onlything that sucks for me is that i didn't get a large amount of the cosmetics since i started a new save after completing the main game and appatently they don't register the game as finished then

vkbest

It’s not 60fps the legend mode on PS4 Pro? Feels smoother than the original game.

Edit: the first 2 characters on tutorial mode looked 60 FPS for me, but after feels 30 again.

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
Beat everything on Silver, just got access to Gold & wow this is really hard... The second chapter of the second story felt borderline impossible, I'm clearly not equipped for this yet.

Can't believe this is a free update, it's amazing. If anyone is there already or needs some help earlier on, hit me up on PSN @ BMSvonSKW

SkylineRKR

Legends is incredible. I like the overall presentation, menus and pretty much everything about it.

The story on bronze is kind of easy but can still be tricky if one of you isn't using the elements. Survival is awesome as fuck. I got to Wave 13 on Bronze, you really need eachother here. And I think its best to spread out in teams of 2. I guess you get stronger with better gear and techniques but Survival Bronze felt challenging at gear score 17.

Really like this mode, holy shit. Play it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom