• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghostbusters: Afterlife - Official International Trailer

ManaByte

New poster:
ghostbusters_afterlife_international_poster-1382x2048.jpg

Original Ghostbusters on it:
ghostbusters_afterlife_poster_original_crew.jpg

Kenpachii

Sorry but i can't get hyped for this at all. the cast looks like dog shit. No clue why anybody wanted kids in ghostbusters no matter who or what they are related towards.

Nothing the monsters, the action scenes looks appealing. the best part was the sound of the car, but somehow this car can now also leap through the air like its nothing and flip over because reasons.

What they should have done, was make a more darker ghostbusters with a actual cast, that comes over convincing.

JCK75

It could be a two hour ad for mini marshmallows, it has Paul Rudd in it.. I'll watch it.
it doesn't hurt that it also looks good.

Barakov

Looks tight. Also the fact that all the critics that fell over themselves to lavish praise on Ghostbusters 2016 seem to hate this means this movie is already on my good side.

kunonabi

While it looks to follow a few too many beats from the original it still looks really good to me so far. It's pretty much THE movie getting me through the year and after so many franchises I love having been taken out back and shot in the head these last few years I really want something to actually work out for once.

Top Bottom