• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghostrunner 2 Will Release on October 26 for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC, as Per Epic Games Store Listing

Details on the game's editions also seem to have leaked ahead of a potential official announcement
One More Level and 505 Games confirmed last year that Ghostrunner 2 would be launching sometime in Q4 2023, and it seems the game’s exact release date has been leaked ahead of time.
As spotted by @billbil_kun on Twitter, Ghostrunner 2’s Epic Games Store page has been updated, and states that the first person action-platformer will launch on October 26 (because October wasn’t packed enough with a glut of new releases already, right?). You can view a screenshot of the listing below.
Meanwhile, billbil_kun has also leaked details on the game’s pricing and its editions. As per the leaker, Ghostrunner 2’s Standard Edition will be priced at $39.99, Deluxe Edition at $49.99, and Brutal Edition at $69.99.
Earlier this month, 505 Games confirmed it would be revealing “major news” for Ghostrunner 2 on August 21, which, of course, is today, so we’ll likely be getting official confirmation for its launch date soon enough. The game is also included in Microsoft’s lineup of games at Gamescom 2023, so expect more information in the coming days. Ghostrunner 2 will launch for PS5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC.
ghostrunner-2-release-date.jpg

Salz01

Game comes out in a couple of days. Anybody excited? I am after the demo. I hope it’s longer, with more variety in environments. The demo performance on console was pretty good too.

Game comes out in a couple of days. Anybody excited? I am after the demo. I hope it’s longer, with more variety in environments. The demo performance on console was pretty good too.
Yes, I've completed the demo last week on PS5 and I really enjoyed it . Not sure if I'll get it day one, but definitely plan in getting it soonish.

Btw, the review embargo drops tomorrow at 5 PM CET. I'll be making a review thread on it. 👀

Thread is up and I'll update it tomorrow once the reviews start coming in: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/ghostrunner-2-review-thread.1662637/

Last edited:

SnapShot

Enjoyed the first, can't wait to play this. hope they improved the camera in bike sections

Last edited:
Top Bottom