• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl on vacation sucks 24 dicks for a free drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
lol is that a serious question?

Maybe having to disclose to a partner? Or the potential sores? Or ppotential pain? Potential oozing? Rashes? Idk I guess none of that seems bad at all. Certainly no worse than a common cold.

This goes for all 25 parties.

Don't disclose the std to the partner. Do you disclose to a partner that you had a cold in your life before kissing them? Mind you, I am talking about diseases from which you have recovered.

You can get a sore on your tongue from kissing someone, probably. Maybe a nice case of the bubonic plague. At least STDs can make you horny as a side effect. Head colds don't do that.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Lol wtf was that.

tzFA1.gif

Right, so if it doesn't affect us older people fuck it, right? I honestly don't understand why you're arguing with or what you're trying to get across.

kink.c*m is often looking for new models.

All I'm saying is I've never once heard anyone in real life worry about getting hpv, might be different in the other side of the pond but not in the UK

gogosox82

And? As long as she was willing and not forced/drugged. More power to her.

A couple of things to keep in mind. One is that she was probably wasted so she wasn't a frame of mind that allows you to make rational decisions. Second, even though she can do this, no one could think it is a healthy thing to give bjs to 24 dudes you've never met before in a country your visiting on vacation.

All I'm saying is I've never once heard anyone in real life worry about getting hpv, might be different in the other side of the pond but not in the UK

It's a newer disease we've only recently found out about, as well as the effects. Raising awareness about why people should be vaccinated and why it's such a dangerous disease will take time.

It's a newer disease we've only recently found out about, as well as the effects. Raising awareness about why people should be vaccinated and why it's such a dangerous disease will take time.

Vaccination is unfortunately not an option for adults though, young girls are all now vaccinated here though

Aselith

I guess she technically sucked them. I wouldn't call it getting my dick sucked if a girl wrapped her lips around my dick for less than a second though. I'd call it BULLSHIT

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
A couple of things to keep in mind. One is that she was probably wasted so she wasn't a frame of mind that allows you to make rational decisions. Second, even though she can do this, no one could think it is a healthy thing to give bjs to 24 dudes you've never met before in a country your visiting on vacation.
Wasted? She looked as lively as they get.

This is a common occurrence in the uglier parts of the Balearic islands and alcohol is frequently involved, but don't put general debauchery past a still sober tourist, specially (but not exclusively) a British one.

Enco

Being drunk doesn't excuse you for all acts.

Sucking 24 guys doesn't 'just happen' when you drink.

marrec

Banned
pretty much. What if one of them had AIDS? Why would you suck someone's private parts if you don't know their history? Incredibly stupid for a $3 beer

Do you know how AIDS is transmitted?

Being drunk doesn't excuse you for all acts.

Sucking 24 guys doesn't 'just happen' when you drink.

Being 1 of 24 guys in line to get their dicks licked doesn't 'just happen' when you drink.

pretty much. What if one of them had AIDS? Why would you suck someone's private parts if you don't know their history? Incredibly stupid for a $3 beer

Catching that through oral is an infinitesimally small risk, I've read things that suggest it's never actually happened ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom