• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl on vacation sucks 24 dicks for a free drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoGamesXNA

Unconfirmed Member
Far out, you'd think that she'd start getting better at it after the 20th. She should be the one buying 24 guys drinks for giving out rubbish blow jobs.

The world's oldest profession?

Farming, I'm talking about farming

In my book they kinda are. You think any of the other girls attending would give them their number?

Yup, exactly. Seriously, the guys are just as bad. Or the girl is "just as cool" for having sex. Either way would be fine. But to ignore or praise the guys for their actions? That's fucking bollocks.

Also, on a semi-unrelated note, how the flying fuck is prostitution the first profession? Did someone look at the first coins ever made and thought "Sex?" It's fucking horseshite.

marrec

Banned
Read all the way to the bottom. Not the strongest article, I grant you (literally first 2 on google...)...but if you think sucking 24 dicks is fine from a non-extreme, non-health issue, well, you are more fun at a party than I am.

I don't think I can diagnose her of anything more than being drunk based on that video. Doing something potentially dangerous and very stupid while drunk does not equate to being mentally ill.

liquidtmd

Banned
images

Saw this on Facebook yesterday, fair play to the girl though she could've sucked them properly haha

Anyway just off to book some plane tickets

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Am I the only one who finds the actual incident far more disgusting and shameful, for all involved, due to the fact that it's just a drunk girl frantically gobbling down soft dongs for all of 2 seconds before racing to the next one? I think I would find it far less horrible if she actually blew all 24 dudes to completion.

DJMicLuv

Yup, exactly. Seriously, the guys are just as bad. Or the girl is "just as cool" for having sex. Either way would be fine. But to ignore or praise the guys for their actions? That's fucking bollocks.

Also, on a semi-unrelated note, how the flying fuck is prostitution the first profession? Did someone look at the first coins ever made and thought "Sex?" It's fucking horseshite.

So what does Professor Masquerader think is the oldest profession? QA Manager?

Read all the way to the bottom. Not the strongest article, I grant you (literally first 2 on google...)...but if you think sucking 24 dicks is fine from a non-extreme, non-health issue, well, you are more fun at a party than I am.

I did read all the way to the bottom, and it makes me wonder if you even know how psychologist diagnose someone as mentally ill, I think you don't. So arguing with you on this issue would be fruitless.

Am I the only one who finds the actual incident far more disgusting and shameful, for all involved, due to the fact that it's just a drunk girl frantically gobbling down soft dongs for all of 2 seconds before racing to the next one? I think I would find it far less horrible if she actually blew all 24 dudes to completion.

You sound like a man who appreciates a job well done.

Tex117

Banned
Yes, I am the psych student, while sexuality isn't my area of study, I can tell you that this behavior by its self is not indicative of mental illness.

It can be a part of someone's sexual development, or a normal part of someone's expression of sexuality. Most research telling you otherwise in no uncertain terms would be from a more...prudish...time and so inherently sexist.

Also, it's called a vagina.
I also agree "by itself" is not indicative of mental illness per se. I wasn't suggesting that it was the ONLY reason. I used the words "can" "possible" and words of that nature.

I don't believe for one second, if this girl came in for therapy, said, well ummm I sucked 24 dicks for a drink, and that would not be something to consider in an overall psych profile.

Thanks for the qualification. Never knew the name for it.

KaiserBecks

It's Mallorca though. This is probably more trivial than tragic on that island.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
This is one of the few exciting times that 'British' could well mean anywhere in Britain.

My local Tinder is FULL of British* girls "on vacations, looking for some fun".

One of the few times when being Spanish brings tears to my eyes and not because I'm in pain.

*and Irish, surprisingly enough.

Magaluf is a fucking hellhole which is a shame becuase Mallorca is lovely

Went on a stag do a few years back and never again

I'm too old

Tex117

Banned
I don't think I can diagnose her of anything more than being drunk based on that video. Doing something potentially dangerous and very stupid while drunk does not equate to being mentally ill.

Im not diagnosing. I used words like potential and can....

Fuck, its like you guys thought I said 24 dicks=Put in involuntary commitment.

I also agree "by itself" is not indicative of mental illness per se. I wasn't suggesting that it was the ONLY reason. I used the words "can" "possible" and words of that nature.

I don't believe for one second, if this girl came in for therapy, said, well ummm I sucked 24 dicks for a drink, and that would not be something to consider in an overall psych profile.

Thanks for the qualification. Never knew the name for it.

XRloVTc.gif

So what does Professor Masquerader think is the oldest profession? QA Manager?

Well, God.

Although if you want to be a pathetic atheist (huehue), farming. Followed by hunting. Or vice-versa. Otherwise people would have starved to death. Laid to death.

Perhaps Radio DJ for Norwich, mind.

EDIT:

It's a stupid joke about how men only think about sex :x.

Pretty sure it was blacksmith (the profession to MAKE those coins).

Damnit, I should have thought about that. Oh, well. Thanks~

I came in expecting Magaluf, and I am not surprised.

Seriously, there are tons of stories and documentaries about that place. You can basically go there and do anything you want.

Hell, coins weren't even needed.

"I'll trade you these chickens for sex, they're terrible at it and scratch my weiner up."

True story: In gosh i think it's Pompeii? Anyway, some Ancient Roman town, there's penii carved into the road pointing the way to brothels. That's hilarious, and off topic of the thread, but everyone needs to know.

marrec

Banned
Im not diagnosing. I used words like potential and can....

Fuck, its like you guys thought I said 24 dicks=Put in involuntary commitment.

Okay okay, sure. Potentially I'm mentally ill for getting into a semantic argument over a drunk girl french kissing 24 wangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom