• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl on vacation sucks 24 dicks for a free drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleepey

Nah, manc girls are the worst. Essex girls go to Marbella and Geordie girls can't afford holidays.

Might have to brave the cold of the North, maybe winter won't be the only thing coming. Jokes aside, who here has gone to Shagaluf, Zante or Ibiza. I have heard stories. One girl confided in me that she fucked 7 dudes in a week.

Reule

Sounds like a good way to spread something. I bet whoever was judging probably mistook the same guy for more than one blowjob.

I came in expecting Magaluf, and I am not surprised.

Seriously, there are tons of stories and documentaries about that place. You can basically go there and do anything you want.

ANYTHING??

giphy.gif

that's a lot of work no?

1 minute 30 secs for a free drink? I'd say so.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
You sound like a man who appreciates a job well done.

My Papi taught me if you do a job, you do it right and to the end.

It's Mallorca though. This is probably more trivial than tragic on that island.

I guess, never heard of the place. The ones that need help more than anyone are like the last 20 or so dudes, sure you're drunk but is it really that exciting and arousing to stick you soft dong into a girls mouth for a couple seconds and be left hanging?

SmokyDave

My local Tinder is FULL of British* girls "on vacations, looking for some fun".

One of the few times when being Spanish brings tears to my eyes and not because I'm in pain.

*and Irish, surprisingly enough.
It's a beautiful and longstanding tradition, man. Long may it continue.

Are you trying to say British girls have loose morals?
I'm suggesting that English girls and British girls have a lot in common.

TBF, it's not like the lads are much better.
We can be worse. It's not like this chick is standing in the middle of 23 other chicks waiting for some dude to clumsily stab his tongue against her clit.

moggio

Banned
I guess, never heard of the place. The ones that need help more than anyone are like the last 20 or so dudes, sure you're drunk but is it really that exciting and arousing to stick you soft dong into a girls mouth for a couple seconds and be left hanging?

They're not doing it because it's arousing, they're doing it for the bants.

Andrew.

Banned
MR. BROWN: Let me tell ya what "Like a Virgin"'s about. It's about some cooze who's a regular fuck machine. I mean all the time, morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.

MR. BLUE: How many dicks is that?

MR. WHITE: A lot.

Opiate

24 guys lined up to get oral from a stranger.

Absolutely, I feel the same for them (particularly the guys at the end. What if a man near the beginning of the video had a mild case of genital warts that went unnoticed?) The post I was responding to (and the one he was responding to in turn) were asking about the girl, but I'm not suggesting setting different gender norms here. Probably, it's not a great idea to engage in unprotected sexual contact with 24 strangers, even if that contact is minimal, regardless of gender (i.e. being the girl or being the last guy on the line).

Absolutely, I feel the same for them (particularly the guys at the end. Surely the girls mouth could not sanitize all the bacteria? What if the second guy had a less visible case of genital warts?) The post I was responding to (and the one he was responding to in turn) were asking about the girl, but I'm not suggesting setting different gender norms here. Probably, it's not a great idea to engage in unprotected sexual contact with 24 strangers, even if that contact is minimal (i.e. being the girl or being the last guy on the line).

Mmmm, gotta say I agree. Sanitary circumstances is an issue in a lot of swingers groups, and very few take the proper precautions. But what they do take it far more than what she took.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
if it weren't for health concerns, then i think most of us would agree that there's absolutely nothing wrong with this.

Magaluf gonna Magaluf.

Gotta be pretty desperate to suck 24 dicks for a 3 euro bottle of cava, lmao. And pretty stupid to let a girl who is so loose suck your dick. I wonder how many of those guys woke up with lobster dicks?

stufte

Eeeeuugh. All that body fluid... all the possible disease. There isn't anything about this situation that sits ok with me... it's just gross for everyone involved.

When I was 18 (13 years ago... fuckin ell) I went out in magaluf wearing only a pair of flip flops, and 2 egg cups we found in our apartment sellotaped to my balls. We got in everywhere as well, including the big club BCM. Classy place.

Might have to brave the cold of the North, maybe winter won't be the only thing coming. Jokes aside, who here has gone to Shagaluf, Zante or Ibiza. I have heard stories. One girl confided in me that she fucked 7 dudes in a week.

I have. And what you hear is probably true.

Andrew.

Banned
But did she finish and did she swallow with each one?

Cause if that's the case then the question is did she have to get all that cum pumped out of her stomach (like what supposedly happened with Lil' Kim after a show during the Puff Daddy & The Family No Way Out Tour)?

Kraftwerk

I dunno,

For some reason I have no problem with what she did, as long as it wasn't forced. Also love every scenario such as this one, where the girl is the only person being talked about.

As for me being O.K with what she did, I mean that I don't see anything wrong with it. Live and let live I would say. Maybe it's all the sci-fi I read, where sexual promiscuity is O.K and it is a sign of higher intelligence. It's such a natural thing to get angry about.

...Or maybe I have simply become jaded/desensitized.

hrmph...

'drinks whiskey'

Magaluf gonna Magaluf.

Gotta be pretty desperate to suck 24 dicks for a 3 euro bottle of cava, lmao. And pretty stupid to let a girl who is so loose suck your dick. I wonder how many of those guys woke up with lobster dicks?

Eh, some women like sucking dick, some women like sucking a lot of dick. There's a spectrum of "frigid" chick to "loose hooker" chick, she's somewhere on the right side, but still pretty normal, I'd say (non-professional opinion).

So it's very normal?

I would say: More normal than you would think before hearing about it, but less normal than the media, TV, and movies will lead you to believe.

To be totally honest, the fact that you think it's a joke is rather telling, isn't it?

Or do you honestly not think that the whole "all men are thirsty fuckers" is a shitty stereotype that causes all sorts of issues in men as well, resulting in people that will line up to get their dick in a woman's mouth?

Not trying to troll here or be rude, I just think that if we're going to be asking "ew what the hell is the justification behind this," we should look at 96% of the problem.

96% of the problem was drinking as well...

I'd chalk it off to "bad decisions made while ingesting alcohol and on vacation".

marrec

Banned
To be totally honest, the fact that you think it's a joke is rather telling, isn't it?

Or do you honestly not think that the whole "all men are thirsty fuckers" is a shitty stereotype that causes all sorts of issues in men as well, resulting in people that will line up to get their dick in a woman's mouth?

Not trying to troll here or be rude, I just think that if we're going to be asking "ew what the hell is the justification behind this," we should look at 96% of the problem.

There's definitely some patriarchal pressure on dudes to love sex. No doubt about it.

Now, whether that card can be played in this specific scenario is another thing entirely.

Did she suck them in real time?

No it was stop motion.

Absolutely, I feel the same for them (particularly the guys at the end. What if a man near the beginning of the video had a mild case of genital warts that went unnoticed?)

They say something like 75-80 percent of adults of reproductive age have HPV. I'm willing to bet that number is closer to 100% amongst people willing to participate in sex acts on a dance floor in a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom