• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girls with smal bobs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oagboghi2

I've only heard girls care about this when they are really young. Like 13,14. I've never seen an adult woman care about boob size.

....but someone is having boob surgeries, and they aren't guys so 🤷

lock2k

Banned
images

is ok!

Will tell you something, long time ago i met a girl in a bar, awesome face, eyes, hair, nice body.... all perfect.... skin,.. yuummmyy.
Go to hotel, she get naked and;

Inverted nipples.. do you know that is a thing? i had no idea. Instead of a nipple you get a black hole, or another belly button.
Your finger can go inside and play.... or u can try to suck the nipple out.

i had to stop and google it asap , it killed the moment. so.. yes small tits ok! inverted nipples, no.

Elcid

Banned
I like 'em big don't get me wrong, and the laws the law, but small is fine, as long as they're not described as "fried eggs hanging from a nail".

Inverted nipples.. do you know that is a thing? i had no idea. Instead of a nipple you get a black hole, or another belly button.
Twenty years ago I lived in Japan for a year for work, my girlfriend from there had inverted nipples. They looked like 2 minuses.

(-) (-)

But when you started playing with them they went to normal

(* ) ( *).

So funny.

Last edited:

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
Nah, not the same at all.

Small breasts have benefits that larger breasts don't. Shape, perkiness, symmetry, ability to go braless and make it look good. Plus a lot of guys love smaller breasts and even more just love breasts regardless of size. On the flip side, a little captain toad doesn't really offer the guy any such benefits.

5xhV7Wb.jpg

juRjtjY.jpg

s3qv6DX.jpg

MRUpZz1.jpg

TsxogeQ.jpg

xVFZ3Oy.jpg

TheMan

is ok!

Will tell you something, long time ago i met a girl in a bar, awesome face, eyes, hair, nice body.... all perfect.... skin,.. yuummmyy.
Go to hotel, she get naked and;

Your finger can go inside and play.... or u can try to suck the nipple out.

i had to stop and google it asap , it killed the moment. so.. yes small tits ok! inverted nipples, no.

hold up, you literally whipped out your phone and googled inverted nipples right in front of this girl?

Elcid

Banned
Nah, not the same at all.

Small breasts have benefits that larger breasts don't. Shape, perkiness, symmetry, ability to go braless and make it look good. Plus a lot of guys love smaller breasts and even more just love breasts regardless of size. On the flip side, a little captain toad doesn't really offer the guy any such benefits.

5xhV7Wb.jpg

juRjtjY.jpg

s3qv6DX.jpg

MRUpZz1.jpg

TsxogeQ.jpg

xVFZ3Oy.jpg
You make a compelling argument for small...but can you wrap them around your penes?

dorkimoe

I prefer small ones, my gf now has massive ones. Generally girls with big boobs are a bit thicker, she is one of the few that isnt and its pretty nice.

Elcid

Banned
I prefer small ones, my gf now has massive ones. Generally girls with big boobs are a bit thicker, she is one of the few that isnt and its pretty nice.
Tell her to get a breast reduction, when she asks why, just tell her "I prefer small ones". She won't think you're gay at all.

It can really mess up a woman. I dated 2 with very small bobs.

One was permanently uncomfortable with herself.
The other only temporarily until I fucked her in my signature caveman style (y) Don't worry baby lemme just ram you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom