• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girls with smal bobs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elcid

Banned
5381pks4.jpg
Amazing. This guy is my hero.

Banned
Small tits(not flat tits and boobs)equals a great ass as well. Fuckin perfect.

Current gf fits this thread. And yes I pound her every time I see her.

Elcid

Banned
gonna need proof for such a claim
I don't believe him at all right now.
My wife is the opposite spectrum. Shits are yuge and she's breastfeeding so they're even bigger.
Today she's wearing a tanktop that's making me drool.
Her only saving grace is the fact that she's homeschooling my daughter atm.
Why can't I just be gay?!

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I don't believe him at all right now.
My wife is the opposite spectrum. Shits are yuge and she's breastfeeding so they're even bigger.
Today she's wearing a tanktop that's making me drool.
Her only saving grace is the fact that she's homeschooling my daughter atm.
Why can't I just be gay?!
Well, you know what this means. Pics or we don't believe you :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Hooked up with this one cute girl the other day. She said she was ashamed of her size. I said I’m cool with small ones but when she took off her bra she was flat like a dude. It was kinda gross tbh. Second round I let her keep her bra on.

My girls aren't big, and sometimes i get boob envy of other girls. But generally speaking, i wouldn't wanna be a B or bigger. I like being able to button up shirts with no issue. To me there is a thing as too big though.

Really it's about the frame, small boobs on a skinny/fit girl are perfectly okay.

Small boobs on a fat chick and.. yeah, no.

I've dated a few girls where once they laid on their back it was like there was literally nothing there and that was kind of a no-go.

At the same time, I'd prefer on the small and firm side than giant and saggy/floppy.

Mistake

I don't mind them since I'm an ass guy anyway. Actually, it seems to me that girls with smaller breasts usually have a prettier face. Not sure why

I love me some cute perfectly shaped small nipples on small boobs.

Big breasts look so gross.

(add/edit: Had a Tinder date in early 2020 with a very beautiful girl who had a breast restoration op after they had to remove her original ones after her breast cancer. Was interesting to hear how hardcore that all was for her, and how much having tits meant to her while I couldn't have cared less about if she had big boobs or just nipples..)

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion

(add/edit: Had a Tinder date in early 2020 with a very beautiful girl who had a breast restoration op after they had to remove her original ones after her breast cancer. Was interesting to hear how hardcore that all was for her, and how much having tits meant to her while I couldn't have cared less about if she had big boobs or just nipples..)
Damn this is scaringly close to me and my experience.
6KcyjI1.png

oagboghi2

did they remove both?

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
I do like big boobs, but too big is also a thing. I dont want them sagging till their bellies. I think a C size almost touching D is perfect in my mind, likes of Alexandra Daddario or Kate Upton. But nothing bigger than that. Dont look good when nude.
Personal opinion of course.

lock2k

Banned
I do like big boobs, but too big is also a thing. I dont want them sagging till their bellies. I think a C size almost touching D is perfect in my mind, likes of Alexandra Daddario or Kate Upton. But nothing bigger than that. Dont look good when nude.
Personal opinion of course.

Alexandra Daddario = perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom