• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GIVEAWAY - Hogwarts Legacy Meme Contest. Some Gold Too.

Mattyp

Gold Member
e54d4a36-75a4-481d-936d-47956fc448b9.jpg

You guys like to shitpost right? Like to constantly create new OC images for us all to get a giggle out of and some reaction scores? Right. Now let's do it while not derailing a thread.

Here's your chance to win a copy of Hogwarts Legacy for first place, second place a year of gold. Will throw out some months of gold here and there for those that really make me giggle but don't reach the top two.

Rules -

- Must be original content​
- Must be somewhat Hogwarts Legacy based.​
- The winner will be chosen by the community on reaction score with the most laughs gained.​
The game will be gifted on Steam or Xbox, sadly PlayStation doesn't have a way to gift games? But I can always purchase off Amazon and ship directly to you if that's your choice.​

Get to it boys and girls.

hogwarts.png

Edit - 7 day comp, so next Friday Australian time roughly.

Remember we’re here to support a studio and hundreds of artists most likely thousands that have worked endlessly and are about to be blind sighted for no wrong of their own. 💪🏻

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
883.png

(Not original as I'm not Zendex, but well documented & probably can't be topped as it's real)

Edit: if I am allowed to win, can I donate my prize to my older brother? It is his birthday in Feb 💪

My awesome partner has got me the deluxe retail version preordered (it's a two year late Christmas present) XD

Last edited:

-Zelda-

Banned
I hope to have a physical ps5 deluxe version someday, but that is going to be a long time from now, sadly. Hopefully all that pre order dlc comes to the store at a later date. Good luck and early congrats to whoever wins this later on.

Honestly, At this point, I just hope people have fun with it. No trolling resetera or gaming circlejerk. Just have fun with the game once you have it.

anthony2690

Banned
I hope to have a physical ps5 deluxe version someday, but that is going to be a long time from now, sadly. Hopefully all that pre order dlc comes to the store at a later date. Good luck and early congrats to whoever wins this later on.

Honestly, At this point, I just hope people have fun with it. No trolling resetera or gaming circlejerk. Just have fun with the game once you have it.

Non fun post in the spoiler, let's keep OPs thread fun :)
I think the trolling is justified.

You can be excited and looking forward to the game and have a rationale opinion that hundreds, if not thousands of people have spent years making this game and have put a lot of love and passion in to the project, without sharing the views of the one person you're against.

I think banning users for being excited about a game is crazy, and labelling it "transphobic trolling" is absolutely insane.

I also think boycotting games and derailing threads about games because one person who works at X company doesn't share the views you have it also absolutely crazy. (Same with how some users wish death upon others, what is beyond crazy to me)

Would you set fire to an orphanage because one of the kids is transphobic?

Anyway I've gone massively off topic of this thread let's have fun and hope the game turns out great ❤️

Top Bottom