• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GIVEAWAY - Hogwarts Legacy Meme Contest. Some Gold Too.

Draugoth

Gold Member
xvRNNWC.jpeg

Fuz

Banned

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
So are you guys planning to play as a wizard with a penis? Or as a wizard who will eventually menstruate?
How dare you limit me to those two options! I plan on playing as a wizard that shoots ropes of rainbows and gives birth to dinosaurs, while also fathering a youth basketball team that makes its way to state, but falls just short of winning a championship, but that’s ok because the bonds created on the team mean more than trophies.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
My god what a whore Kyuuji is huh. The same exact mo she used for cyberpunk. Please donate guys, I promise to share the transphobia issues so we can pile on this horrible game. Xoxo.
Can I open a donation so I can get people to buy me games, so I can see if games are offensive to overweight married half white, half Mexican fathers of 3 daughters?

If I don’t post about this group getting hate on, who will?

-Zelda-

Banned
Given that the actor who played Hagrid defended JK Rowling and that he had a lot of internet hate thrown his way because of it, I have to assume that saying Hagrid is resetera is only to trigger them.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
“Y’all” is being culturally appropriated by the woke idiots.
Yeah it's basically like digital blackface. What makes it stranger is that for me (UK) I more closely associate it with fat white southerners in the US (rednecks, hillbillies etc.) just because of media and how we see it I guess
Come on you guys just sound ridiculous at this point. A leftist using yall is not digital blackface, it's just a word.

Don't end up like all the people that lose their marbles whenever they see a white person say the word 'nigga'

RPSleon

Thank you for the gift thread, but there is always this issue with these threads where the top 5 posters always have a huge handicap, as most just scroll through the early parts of a thread.
True. Im gonna stop after the first page. Early worm wins the race.

Jimx26

Godam got me good. I do wonder how she gonna say she played it without buying it outright. I have a friend... / my mom bought it for my birthday / someone gifted it to me on my onlyfans etc.
You know that is exactly what they will do like they did with Cyberpunk. Will she stop talking to the person that buys it though as they will have funded transphobia?

Top Bottom