• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GIVEAWAY - Hogwarts Legacy Meme Contest. Some Gold Too.

Mattyp

Gold Member
Entrees end at 12 midnight AEST tonight, Again OC created here only can be crowned the winner as much laughs as we got from some of the old content and appreciate everyone’s time and posts on the subject.

Smiles any day of the week is a good day.

ap9NLv9_700bwp.webp

aOx7MMy_460swp.webp

Mattyp

Gold Member
OP when their post have the highest reaction score.

cover1.jpg

Well well well... since this was based on OC it seems BigbyTheSheriff BigbyTheSheriff managed to call it from the start :messenger_tears_of_joy: however... onto the winners.

"how to trigger era in 3 pictures"

1SFxfpD.jpeg

stay safe out there folks and mix it up!

I would really love to win as I cannot afford this game right now

TVexperto TVexperto seems to have won hands down with original content, if anyone wants to dispute this please feel free but otherwise I think we have our winner as decided by the community, please let me know what system you want this game on.

Runner up however... I haven't seen all three of these. However, I'm not sure on the first two being completely original. If Robb Robb can confirm his is (honor system or no call outs) before we need to ask Sybrix or Hiesen, he'll win second place.

I'll be throwing out a bunch more gold over tomorrow night just for the hell of it and a positive thread.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Well well well... since this was based on OC it seems BigbyTheSheriff BigbyTheSheriff managed to call it from the start :messenger_tears_of_joy: however... onto the winners.

TVexperto TVexperto seems to have won hands down with original content, if anyone wants to dispute this please feel free but otherwise I think we have our winner as decided by the community, please let me know what system you want this game on.

Runner up however... I haven't seen all three of these. However, I'm not sure on the first two being completely original. If Robb Robb can confirm his is (honor system or no call outs) before we need to ask Sybrix or Hiesen, he'll win second place.

I'll be throwing out a bunch more gold over tomorrow night just for the hell of it and a positive thread.
Just leaving this here -- mine was OC. I created this just for this thread.

Good luck to Robb and Sybrix. Excellent memes in this thread overall! And congratulations to TVExperto!

Robb

Gold Member

I can confirm it’s original, made it on the way to work. I’m not in need of the prize though, so I’d be happy to let Sybrix have it as I can see he/she doesn’t already have gold.

I’m just here to have some fun.
Way To Go Thumbs Up GIF

Last edited:

Sybrix

Mine is original also :)

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I dont know if anyone knew but my one wasn't original... I know, I know. It was a Drake template where I added in my own text. I'm so ashamed
Sad Ice Cream GIF

Congrats to everyone who took part. Most were killer and deserved winners 🏆
We need updates on transphobic content found by the winner, unlike those on ERA getting a free copy who will give no examples again.

-Zelda-

Banned
Why don't we just follow liberal logic these days and declare everyone who participated in this thread in any capacity a winner as to not alienate people? Wait, we need to cancel the world "alienate" as it is offensive.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
This took me too long.
DJ Khaled, show them how excited you are for new Harry Potter game.

edit: Lol don't even ask how long I've spent on figuring out all the possible different phrases to ask AI. Don't input "DJKhaled kissing Hermione in hogwarts". This is straight up cursed lol

Last edited:

Lasha

the fuck? i use y'all all the time. I'm from the south.

It's an appropriation by white woke culture to sound more in tune with the black community which has strong southern roots. Super weird since I had to completely hide my accent and stop speaking Gullah when I moved up north to avoid being outed as a hick as a kid.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
You know, I feel like being charitable. I'll give away a copy too. Because fuck the backlash against this game. It's pissing me off. I don't even care about Harry Potter that much.

I'll DM a download code for the system of your choice to the first person who quotes this post and tells me what their favorite Gilderoy Lockhart moment is.

You know, I feel like being charitable. I'll give away a copy too. Because fuck the backlash against this game. It's pissing me off. I don't even care about Harry Potter that much.

I'll DM a download code for the system of your choice to the first person who quotes this post and tells me what their favorite Gilderoy Lockhart moment is.

"But the point is, the bones are no longer broken"

Draugoth

Gold Member
even if you donate hundreds of dollars to charity they will ban you for questioning the mods

That's why i quit Reddit and other look alike forums that were infested with people like this. These kind of LGBT agenda by mods is an excuse to act like an internet tyrant. I've seen multiple cases of actual LGBT+ people being perma banned from forums like this just for disagreeing with the mods on something trivial.

Last edited:
Top Bottom