• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GmanLives: Reviewing Every James Bond FPS

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

1:52 GoldenEye 007
7:05 The World is Not Enough Nintendo 64
10:38 The World is Not Enough Playstation 1
13:14 Agent Under Fire
18:04 Nightfire on the Consoles
21:33 Nightfire on the PC
25:43 GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
30:56 Quantum of Solace
36:16 Quantum of Solace on the Playstation 2
38:40 GoldenEye: Reloaded
45:10 007 Legends

CitizenZ

Banned
Great reviewer, what a snoozfest of a video. Its been 20 yrs, it ws ok then its forgettable today.

Last edited:
I used to really like Gman's reviews, but the "macho gamer" or whatever you want to call it has gotten pretty old imo.

I still watch his stuff occasionally though.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
I've heard that IoI interactive is actually making a new one. It is true?
Yes.
I used to really like Gman's reviews, but the "macho gamer" or whatever you want to call it has gotten pretty old imo.

I still watch his stuff occasionally though.
Ill never forgive him for forgetting one City Interactive FPS in his review of all of them.

This was a pretty entertaining video, that's about it.

More interesting is the tech behind 007 Reloaded and 007 Legends. They are almost universally mistaken for being games that run on the Call of Duty engine, but it runs on EngineXT, which is this huge general framework Eurocom used since 2002. This only came to prominence when the Sphinix Authoring Tools, a game that runs on EngineX, were released.

It is possible that IW tech was worked into it (EngineXT) in the same way that Quake Champions is a mixture of Sabre3D rendering and Id Tech movement code, but we will never know.

Top Bottom