• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War PC Has Been in Development for 2 years

SLB1904

Banned
*Sonys thirst to make money. There I fixed it for you. No one is thirsting over software that’s 60% off in a couple months.
tenor.gif

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I disagree with this, considering they gave ps5 owners a half assed upgrade but the PC version got a damn near a full revamp. I don't think Sony alienating its own platforms is "helps the company much more"

You got to choose: Free upgrade and free full game on PS Plus collection or pay $10 for the upgrade? I think they've been generous on PS5 already and what they've done on PC with all the benefits is still slightly better that what you get on PS5's BC mode with GOW that is offered for free.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Agree on the camera front, a7s's are quite popular. Wish I could afford one.
Yeah when it comes to cameras sony are still at the top of there game. Phones and TVs I could always get better for cheaper from other brands. On the audio side I would say sony are still a preferred brand.

Yeah for gaming I would always suggest going for LG, most of the time, as it's offering the full package in that front. You can as well calibrate it. Here we don't have calibrators nor I know how so going Sony is the safest bet for the most accurate color for video/photo editing. For phones honestly I think any high end phone will make anyone happy, they're very close to each other, only a feature or so would push you to one direction. To me using the phone as a monitor means it should be accurate, and only Xperia 1 III and Pro-I are manually calibrated from factory, also the 3.5mm jack if I need to use the phone under the rain for just some talk instead of setting up the camera with probably not a good weather-sealed lens (cheaper ones).

I also chose a Sigma lens over Sony GM for both being half the price and being so close and better in some areas like the closer focusing distance which is important for semi-macro. Always pick the product that provides you with the best features that you mostly need. Warm regards!

Last edited:

Xmengrey

Yes, the 2nd one will come to PC - after the first one. And yes, I have ties to the gaming industry. From what I hear "all the games are coming to PC" - hyperbolic for sure, but it means a LOT of them are.
So are the Insomniac Marvel Games(Spidey, Miles Morales and Wolverine) coming to PC?
Those are the only ones I care for.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
That's a long time.
I was expecting x86 ports to be super fast and easy... like almost automatically working on pc.
So the consoles are not so similar to PCs like we expected ?
You are talking about CPU, but what about GPU and totally different API calls. They had to wrap everything in DX

Barath

Banned
They prob saw the rough state when horizon came to pc and vowed not to do that again. Horizon is in a great state now and GOW came out just about flawless.

Brofist

The thirst for Sony games never cease to amaze me
So you build up these games to be the best in industry and then paint people wanting to play them as a bad thing? Which is it?

PC gamers aren't thirsty for Sony games btw, they are thirsty for all of the games. And they are all coming, including Activision in the future

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
I know it's hard to read between the lines, but I'm not talking about where they will be in the future when I say that, I'm talking about where they won't
You are barking the wrong tree mah dude.
Let's resume this conversation in 2024

Top Bottom