• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War Ragnarök - Launch Trailer

GymWolf

too short for a trailer......
Nonsense.

Untitled-design-2021-03-20T145508.586.jpg

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
A bit worried about the writting, saw some leaked gameplay and wasn't happy in regards to that.

Other than that, game seems to be just as good if not even better than the previous one, which is great.

GymWolf

I don't pre-order digital games and don't like going to GameStop.
Plus

i also like to live dangerously austin powers GIF
I took back the ground beef remake to gs and they super valued it 35 euros so gow is only 45.

They are only useful for stuff like this or when you give them your ps4 to pay less for a pro (same with pro to get a ps5).

Gaiff

Gold Member
I have no idea with why people are so obsessed with what game wins game of year. Elden Ring and God of War (most likely) are both great games, that all that matters.

The gaming media are fucking clowns.
I'm only kidding. Not expecting Stray to beat either of these games nor do I care what wins the most awards.

Shubh_C63

I love that they're showing nothing because we really don't need to see much. Most are sold on this already, others can check the meta score.

Belthazar

The whole lead up to the release of this game has been so underwhelming. I understand not wanting to spoil things, but I just keep forgetting this game even exists

ButchCat

A bit worried about the writting, saw some leaked gameplay and wasn't happy in regards to that.

Other than that, game seems to be just as good if not even better than the previous one, which is great.
Is there a clear drop in the quality of the writing? Without giving away any spoilers, how would you explain it? I've been trying to stay away from all the leaks.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Is there a clear drop in the quality of the writing? Without giving away any spoilers, how would you explain it? I've been trying to stay away from all the leaks.
Kratos was fighting someone, and that someone used words and slurs more common of moder times EEUU rather than actual norse stuff. Was a bit off putting.

Could be something related to just that particular someone tho, which for anyone curious is asdfg__Thor__asdfg.

Last edited:

Smoke6

I just got my collectors edition and I’m assuming I can’t play the game yet until the launch day?

Top Bottom