• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War: Ragnarok is the final No.1 of 2022 in the UK Retail Charts

sainraja

2021 might've been easier compared to 2020 but it was definitely not a great situation. The last few weeks is the first time I've seen a PS5 in stock for more than 5 minutes since launch.

Right before christmas the GoW bundle was available to anyone (no invite required) for a good few days. There will be plenty of people out there with a copy of GoW that they didn't really care much for.
I mean, if you don't like games at all, sure. But it's not a bad game to get as part of a bundle 🤷‍♂️.

SLB1904

Banned

Switch success is such an amazing achievement. Honestly after the wii u i thought Nintendo would be in bad shape. But they pull it off. Again I wonder what they going to do next. A new switch? Or shake up again the formula. Bare in mind Nintendo games don't need powerful machine to pull its strengths. Thatsvwhy I think they have room for innovation and comprise a bit on power. We'll see.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
No GTAV in the top 10?

Marvel Balance GIF

Top Bottom