Godfall - Primal Update Thank you to all the fans of Godfall for your continued support since release! As mentioned in December, we’ve planned to release a free content update in early 2021 called the Primal Update, which offers more challenging content for endgame players and introduces a new...
- Ascension Levels – Now let you power up even after you’ve reached the level cap, granting you new Ascension Powers and Ascension Bonuses.
Primal Items – Add a compelling dimension to loot hunting, injecting a massive buff to the item’s primary trait as a new loot modifier. You’ll be able to view the impact of these effects with our new Detailed Player Stats Screen.
- Tower of Trials– Both regular and Ascended versions of the tower received a substantial overhaul and expanded content including fresh new objectives, better rewards, greater challenges, and surprise events that will force you to adapt and test your builds. This increased difficulty will definitely make good use of your new Ascension Levels and Primal modifiers.
- Ascended ToT and ToT now have you pick Banes, which are negative effects on the player. The harder the Bane, the better the loot bonus!
- Ascended ToT is the only way to get Primal Items
- Ascended ToT is now heavily condensed: 30 Trials instead of 100, and provides many more keys per Trial surpassed.
- Dreamstones – Dreamstones have undergone extensive changes, including improved loot targeting and increased Electrum rewards. We’ve also added an entirely new class of items called Volatile Dreamstones that can further improve your rewards.
- Zenun Shopkeeper – Zenun is now an in-game vendor that lets you buy weapons with your in-game resources to gear up for your challenge runs. Head to the Sanctum to see what Zenun has available for you today!
- More Quality-of-Life – This content update includes various bug fixes, player weapon refinements, co-op tech enhancements and other QoL improvements. The full list of updates can be found below.
I hopped in to try it out. The stuttering I experienced at launch (on my PS5) is completely gone. Input feels better. Not perfect, but better.
Grinded a few ascension levels, goes pretty fast. I already have the Plat so I don't need to complete AToT again but will hop in for some primals later today to see if they are beastly or not.
I still don't think this is a great game, and those of us who were bugged leveling up to 50 still are missing some skill points, an issue I assume is just impossible to fix at this point.
I don't know how much the game costs now, but if you can get it for 30 bucks or less than I say give it a shot, though I bet it is on PS+ soon.
Oh, and still no matchmaking. I hate this.