• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Godzilla Vs Kong Spoiler discussion and what's next ?

What did you think about GvsK ?

Votes: 12 8.6%

Votes: 12 8.6%

Votes: 35 25.2%

Votes: 42 30.2%

Votes: 18 12.9%

Votes: 5 3.6%

Votes: 6 4.3%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters

R6Rider

Gold Member
Godzilla x Kong - March 15, 2024

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

jason10mm

Gold Member
Wonder if they will open with that toxic sludge monster, Hedorah. Seems appropriate given all the pollution in our waters these days.

We gonna get the Pacific Rim tie-in? Maybe there is a portal underground to the same monster producing alien place?

Or at least give us Ultra-man.

XNmCzhO.jpg

Pejo

Another ape creature? Boring. Godzilla has so many weird and interesting monsters, why another ape?

Anyways, 100% in and I hope MBB isn't in this one.

Wonder if they will open with that toxic sludge monster, Hedorah. Seems appropriate given all the pollution in our waters these days.

We gonna get the Pacific Rim tie-in? Maybe there is a portal underground to the same monster producing alien place?

Or at least give us Ultra-man.

XNmCzhO.jpg
The final battle between Kong and Godzilla so reminiscent of the same one in Pacific Rim. It even took place in the same city! Pacific Rim crossover feels inevitable, since both franchises are produced by Legendary and distributed by Warner Bros.

Ultraman would be pretty awesome.

Godzilla x Kong - The New Empire
March 15, 2024

Directed by Adam Wingard
Music by Junkie XL

"This latest entry follows up the showdown of Godzilla vs. Kong with an all-new cinematic adventure, pitting the almighty Kong and the fearsome Godzilla against a colossal undiscovered threat hidden within our world.
Challenging their very existence – and our own, this epic new film will delve further into the histories of these Titans, their origins and the mysteries of Skull Island and beyond."

image.png

image.png

The fuck is that a giant Orangutan?

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I hope Kong dies in this movie. I was satisfied with Godzilla beating the shit out of him in the last movie, but disappointed that Godzilla was too pussy to kill Kong off.

In the previous films Godzilla didn't give a shit. Godzilla killed The Mutos and King Ghidorah, but Kong gets to live for..........reasons? Godzilla should have gone nuke mode and turned Kong to ashes.

In regards to the teaser, it looks like King Louie from Jungle Book sitting on some kind of giant throne? I'm not sure what else to make of that. If they're going to create an original monster they could have done better than another giant ape. Lame.

Top Bottom