• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Golden Week 2022 Sales Have Started

Celcius

°Temp. member
Golden Week sales have started on steam, ps store, etc… what are you guys buying?

So far I bought some dlc for tales of arise (first time I’ve seen the dlc on sale) and I’m thinking about buying persona 5 dancing for $9. I’ve never played a rhythm game before but I like p5’s characters and music so maybe I can get through it on the easiest difficulty.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Just checked on Steam and only 6 of the 70+ games I have on my wishlist are on sale. Kinda weak for Steam standards.

Anyway, I'll get probably nothing, as between 13 Sentinels and Dragon's Crown I should be set for some time.

I've also been having this weird urge of replaying Oblivion after like 15 years, so... Yeah I'm settled, no need for more games.

Shifty1897

Nothing on the PlayStation side is jumping out at me, save SaGa Frontier Remastered since I never played it on PS1. Still, my backlog is staggering right now, I'd rather just play all those games and save money.

Top Bottom