• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good Sensemaking - Recommended follows on Social Media

I’d like to hear gaf’s recommended interesting, valuable and worthwhile accounts to follow on social media, those who help you make sense of the world and who you often go to for their take as you navigate the madness of the 2020’s.

Rules

1. One account per post, although you can post multiple social media sites for that person if you want (twitter/instagram/gab/minds etc.)

2. Explain why you personally find the account valuable and why you think their take on the world is worthwhile

3. No ‘social media is cancer’ type posts please, if you want that please go here:

I’ll start with Michael Krieger.

I first came across him in 2017 via this article on Zero Hedge, which I can no longer find the link for so posting his direct blog link:

He’s ex-Wall Street who saw the criminality and collapse of the 2008 financial crisis and basically bailed out of New York to Colorado. He is now big into gardening, localism, and Bitcoin.

He thinks both the Democrats and Republicans are dumb so his take on things is refreshingly non-partisan. He thinks the American Empire is basically collapsing and that the most sensible thing we can do is self-organise.

His Twitter is here: https://mobile.twitter.com/LibertyBlitz

3. No ‘social media is cancer’ type posts please, if you want that please go here:
Baby Reaction GIF

Top Bottom