• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goodbye Volcano High - Teaser Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Goodbye Volcano High is a story-driven, choice-based cinematic adventure game about personal growth, acceptance, and the power of community. What will you do at the end of an era?

---

Just Fang’s luck: they finally figure out what they want out of life, and now the world’s about to explode.

Ok. So the world’s ending—do you tell your crush your feelings? Fix your messed-up family dynamic? Write the best song ever ever ever?? Try to do it all?

Goodbye Volcano High: a hybrid cinematic narrative/rhythm game/coming of age/interactive movie experience.

JonSnowball

Just Fang’s luck: they finally figure out what they want out of life, and now the world’s about to explode.
I had to read this three times before I realized it wasn't using "they" as a plural. Anyway, this game will be met with rave reviews. I've always wanted to spurt my gender fluid all over some barely legal dinos and hopefully this gives me the opportunity I've always wanted. Oh yeah, and every single contributor to this project is fundamentally maladjusted for wanting to fuck hipster dinosaurs fixated on gender politics and horse shit. Still though - looking forward to fuckable dinos.

Imtjnotu

Comedy Central Thank You GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

The goat since June 2020. GOTY 2023

Gravemind

How is this peice of shit game still being developed? What is taking so long? How is it still getting teaser trailers 3 years after its reveal?

I'd be physically ill if I ever found out how much money was sunk into this.

Last edited:

Kadve

Did they just hire a bunch of furrys' off of DeviantArt to design this game?
Im 90% sure that they are actually furrys themselves like with Tribal Hunter. Though that was a actually a great game if you looked past its premise and character designs and i cant see the same here.
And before you ask, yes they are most certainly furrys. Many of the side characters are confirmed to be fursonas of the developers/backers.

Last edited:

MMaRsu

Banned
Im 90% sure that they are actually furrys themselves like with Tribal Hunter. Though that was a actually a great game if you looked past its premise and character designs and i cant see the same here.
And before you ask, yes they are most certainly furrys. Many of the side characters are confirmed to be fursonas of the developers/backers.
Fursona?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• LOL
Reactions: TLZ

Fermbiz

Gold Member
Instantly going on my ignore list. Don't want to see this trash every suggested to me on steam

Outlier

Not sure how humanity managed to make self-inserts creepier, but here we are.
I don't understand why anyone would care.
They are SIDE characters. Devs do this sometimes. Smart devs also know NOT to make themselves part of the main cast, so no harm.

Lunarorbit

How is this peice of shit game still being developed? What is taking so long? How is it still getting teaser trailers 3 years after its reveal?

I'd be physically ill if I ever found out how much money was sunk into this.
Why the fuck is advanced war remake taking this long too? Dino high doesn't look like a highly dynamic, graphical powerhouse either and I just keep hearing about how these games are going to come out eventually.

At least with the Dino one it's funny to read comments about it. They really do look like dolphins. At least that one chick Dino does. Maybe she's a plesiosaurus.

Hell yeah baby! Finally I can put that PS5 to good use! This game should be a system seller. If you don't agree I'll cancel you!

SJW FOR ALL! WOKENESS ROCKS!

REEEEEEEEE

EruditeHobo

Looks weird and interesting to me. Of course this place is so much like junior high, that sort of thing is obviously never going to fly.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Guide Fang through their final year of high school as they try to make things right before time is up.
This part actually sounds interesting on paper. Knowing a meteor is coming, and all that jazz.

Reactions: Fuz
Top Bottom