• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOTY: Elden Ring or God Of War Ragnarök: Avatar bet

Who takes home the 2022 GOTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Let's see all the new avatars.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Well it looks like cage is kept for a while at least. If there's one thing I have learned it's never bet that God of War will do something, like win Game of the Year or get delayed.

Skelterz

Bro. The organization of this bet was so lame. We did not even know who are the losers

It’s really simple actually the people with half a brain on this site now have a lame baby Kraitos avatar and the real men that understand high art don’t.

RafterXL

Bro. The organization of this bet was so lame. We did not even know who are the losers
You can click who voted for GoW in the poll. Most of them aren't honoring the bet.

You lose an avatar bet and don't change it, you should be banned.

Skelterz

You can click who voted for GoW in the poll. Most of them aren't honoring the bet.

I think the mods need to come take a look at this no? 🍿

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member

Plenty of folks ignored losing the GOW delayed bet as well. No issues with calling them out but no one should be banned because of this.

Top Bottom