• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7 Booklet More Details

kyliethicc

Always hated this metric as it doesn't mean much, just tell us the actual number of unique tracks PD.

Nordschleife
Nurburgring GP
Circuit de la Sarthe
Fuji Speedway
Interlagos
Spa Francorchamps
Fisherman's Ranch (Dirt)
Special Stage X
Red Bull
Mount Panorama
Goodwood
Monza
Laguna Seca
Alsace
Sainte Croix
Barcelona
Autopolis
Suzuka
BB
Willow Springs
Tokyo Highway
Brands Hatch
Tsukuba
Blue Moon
Sardenga Road
Sardenga Windmills (Dirt)
Kyoto
Maggiore
Colorado (Dirt)
Dragon Trail
Northern Isle
Trial Mountain
High Speed Ring
Deep Forest
Daytona

Apricot Hill has also been teased

And of course some of these have like 3-7 variants / layouts each.

Last edited:

Digity

Nordschleife
Nurburgring GP
Circuit de la Sarthe
Fuji Speedway
Interlagos
Spa Francorchamps
Fisherman's Ranch (Dirt)
Special Stage X
Red Bull
Mount Panorama
Goodwood
Monza
Laguna Seca
Alsace
Sainte Croix
Barcelona
Autopolis
Suzuka
BB
Willow Springs
Tokyo Highway
Brands Hatch
Tsukuba
Blue Moon
Sardenga Road
Sardenga Windmills (Dirt)
Kyoto
Maggiore
Colorado (Dirt)
Dragon Trail
Northern Isle
Trial Mountain
High Speed Ring
Deep Forest
Daytona

Apricot Hill has also been teased

And of course some of these have like 3-7 variants / layouts each.
The only "new" tracks that we know of so far and they were in previous games, not really all that new. I hope they have a couple more coming for release both real and not.

Jorav

Super hyped for GT7, i fell off the Forza series and need my fix. The last proper GT i owned was GT2 haha.

kyliethicc

The only "new" tracks that we know of so far and they were in previous games, not really all that new. I hope they have a couple more coming for release both real and not.
I'm fine with them adding classics back.

Only real one I'd still want is Imola.

sn0man

They screwed up putting GT7 on PS4
What if I told you Kaz told Sony it’s totally coming for PS4 and Sony trusted him. Then when it was clear it wouldn’t make it Sony said we aren’t going to repeat the sins of GT6. Then a global pandemic caused chip shortages and PS5s couldn’t be obtained.

Pet theory.
GTS is the best one of these. Yet it has a huge problem. It only save the progress online. Besides that, is the best game of the franchise graphic wise and on the gameplay. It is really an amazing game. Playing it online was a blast even in the past month.
Yeah. Online for racing and stuff is good. I agree online required single player is a problem.
Solid game, was released at the wrong time...
At that stage they could have released a PS4 version to have an early GT game on PS4
It was so stupid they didn’t release a version of 6 for PS4. GT6 XL or whatever you want to call it would have worked so well at 1080p 60fps.
I planned to get this, until they said you require constant online to access campaign.

I was totally going to buy this too until i knew that.
I'm still hopeful for a patch down the line.
I’m with you both. I’m waiting and hoping.

Great Hair

Banned
The last proper GT i owned was GT2
that is not funny austin powers GIF
banning super mario GIF

Behind The Scenes Kick GIF by Taylor Swift

Pagusas

Elden Member
like it or not that’s how a lot of casual fans are looking at it. for me 3 was the last one I enjoyed and they lost the heart of the game after that. there is a reason GT7 seems to be aimed at Gt1-3 fans.

Last edited:

Mabdia

I was totally going to buy this too until i knew that.
I'm still hopeful for a patch down the line.
I'm waiting for that as well.

Sport I just got once it get dirty cheap because of that. Gonna do the same with GT7. Once it got the price that an online game at sale deserves, I'll get it.

Top Bottom