• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7 - Daytona International Speedway Gameplay Video | PS5, PS4

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Looking good. We need this soon because playing FH5 on performance mode has made GTS unplayable for me.

i get it what they wanna show .. still about what GTS was about .. not about campaign at all, but sadly that trailers not showing that GT7 wont be that game at all.. it should be like GT2 , or GT4 where you will buy old cars from mazda or nissan or honda and then spend hundred hrs with them... so nothing it this video kinda shows what GT7 will be about ... it wont be about those cars for sure and i dont wanna like ever drive them in game at all and i wont ...just want to collect all those MX5, rx7 and all nissans and other cars from 80-90's that what i will do in game .
But those things are known commodities with the franchise, that's probably why they aren't showcasing it off. If any of them have had big overhauls, they're probably waiting closer to launch to display that.

These clips seem more to show off the visuals and sensation of the race, to give a feel for what the racing in the game will be like as you play (also why they're in 1st-person view for these clips). The classic GT formula doesn't need explaining.

Hawk269

Without know the entire 2022 releases for PS5, this is my most anticipated game even more anticipated than Horizon FW. Can't wait for this game.

John Wick

i get it what they wanna show .. still about what GTS was about .. not about campaign at all, but sadly that trailers not showing that GT7 wont be that game at all.. it should be like GT2 , or GT4 where you will buy old cars from mazda or nissan or honda and then spend hundred hrs with them... so nothing it this video kinda shows what GT7 will be about ... it wont be about those cars for sure and i dont wanna like ever drive them in game at all and i wont ...just want to collect all those MX5, rx7 and all nissans and other cars from 80-90's that what i will do in game .
What are you going on about? Kaz has already stated GT7 is going back to its roots. They even showed all the upgrading and stuff.

Caio

cumming-orgasm.gif
This. It looks and sound amazing !

MastaKiiLA

I think this is just to show the circuit, and GT cars run there often, on the road course. It makes more sense than showing factory saloons, although that might well be how some play the game. Being a car game with a massive catalog means that there are a bunch of different ways to play.

Blood Borne

I love Gran Turismo but the AI in these games is 20 years out of date. We're at a point where it's just a glorified overtaking simulator with slow cars ahead of you that drive like they're on rails.
Not true. You most likely didn’t play GT Sport campaign especially the higher class races. You have to drive pretty much perfectly to get 1st position.

Certinty

Not true. You most likely didn’t play GT Sport campaign especially the higher class races. You have to drive pretty much perfectly to get 1st position.
The missions or the GT League? I got gold in all the missions, only a few required a few tries and I could easily win every campaign race that I did .

MonarchJT

Banned
Its not easy to have a console racing sim running at 4K60 with dynamic tod and weather with a lighting that looks this good. Sure its not the best looking game ever but it looks really good and it keeps improving soo maybe at launch it will look even better.
yep I'm not saying in any way that is bad ...it look also an improvement compared to Gran turismo sport. Having said that I was talking about what is to be expected from a closed racing title that is in development already from 4 years after seeing what other devs managed to do in less time despite having a larger scope. Personally no I'm not impressed ... we'll see the reviews

Last edited:

ZywyPL

Banned
I love Gran Turismo but the AI in these games is 20 years out of date. We're at a point where it's just a glorified overtaking simulator with slow cars ahead of you that drive like they're on rails.

Yup, smeone forgot to tell the AI the warm-up lap is over and it's time to race... Visuals are great, so is the sound, but sadly underneath it'll be the exact same outdated game I'm afraid :/

Last edited:
Top Bottom