• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7 - Daytona International Speedway Gameplay Video | PS5, PS4

MastaKiiLA

GIF by FOX International Channels

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
well ..is nice that finally we seeing something but graphically in really not impressed . having to run at 60 fps make it evident that is cross gen :(
Its not easy to have a console racing sim running at 4K60 with dynamic tod and weather with a lighting that looks this good. Sure its not the best looking game ever but it looks really good and it keeps improving soo maybe at launch it will look even better.

scalman

i get it what they wanna show .. still about what GTS was about .. not about campaign at all, but sadly that trailers not showing that GT7 wont be that game at all.. it should be like GT2 , or GT4 where you will buy old cars from mazda or nissan or honda and then spend hundred hrs with them... so nothing it this video kinda shows what GT7 will be about ... it wont be about those cars for sure and i dont wanna like ever drive them in game at all and i wont ...just want to collect all those MX5, rx7 and all nissans and other cars from 80-90's that what i will do in game .

Last edited:
I'll pretend the crowd pop-in at the start of the video was just them doing the wave :messenger_tongue:

Looks fantastic. This is the best they've shown of the game so far.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Pop was still there but wasn't quite as distracting to me here as the trees on the previous video but thats just me

Until recently I playing GTS daily and never has my eye gone to the crowd/trees lmao

Very curious how the ps4 version differs graphically from GTS. I'm guessing it'll be almost nonexistent

Last edited:

Turk1993

I'll pretend the crowd pop-in at the start of the video was just them doing the wave :messenger_tongue:

Looks fantastic. This is the best they've shown of the game so far.
Pop was still there but wasn't quite as distracting to me here as the trees on the previous video but thats just me
I don't think we wil get rid off pop in any time soon. Problem with racing games is you can go 300+ so its a bit harder to hide it or eliminate it. When the quality goes up its easier to notice pop in because of the lod transition. Still there is 1.5 month left to improve some stuff so you never now.

Turk1993

Was hoping to see the C8-R in that pack, maybe I missed it?

And that symphony of engines and richly tuned pop popp pop pop popp pop tho!
Yeah i really liked that they didn't put some music in the background, it was all music from the cars with no HUD just clean gameplay. Its literally the way i play the game.

GHG

Gold Member
It's time for some goddamn details regarding it's online mode and all it entails like for example daily race/pentaly system. I'm most likely going to play the ps4 version first boooo

Literally all I care about as well (along with any physics improvements). The game looks nice but that was to be expected.

If they are abandoning sport mode then I'll be skipping it until it's on deep sale. I have no interest in a campaign that entails taking an OP car and then rushing to the front past brain dead AI.

Incidentally iracing just released a video for their updated daytona as well:

An LMP2 class for GT7 wouldn't go amiss as well.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Literally all I care about as well (along with any physics improvements). The game looks nice but that was to be expected.

If they are abandoning sport mode then I'll be skipping it until it's on deep sale. I have no interest in a campaign that entails taking an OP car and then rushing to the front past brain dead AI.

Incidentally iracing just released a video for their updated daytona as well:

An LMP2 class for GT7 wouldn't go amiss as well.

Sports mode is the sole reason GTS is still full of players. Go take a look; every 20 min a full lobby, crazy. Surely GTS is used as a foundation on which GT7 has been build around to ensure years and years of engagement (beside the SP which I'm personally super hyped about)

Last edited:
Top Bottom