• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7 Patch 1.18: cloud save issue fixed plus more

Bullet Club

Gran Turismo 7 version 1.18 patch notes​

A new update for Gran Turismo 7 has been released. The following is a list of the adjustments introduced.

Improvements and Adjustments​

1. Car Settings
 - Fixed an issue wherein after changing to a specific gear ratio, the adjustable range and set value of the gear ratio would change each time the settings were opened.

2. Music Replay
 - Fixed an issue wherein the game would crash if the Honda Sports VGT was the camera target in Music Replay.

3. GT Auto
 - Fixed an issue wherein the colour of the brake calipers could not be changed if body paint was applied to a car equipped with the following tuning parts in the [Livery Editor]:
  ・ Racing Brake Kit (Slotted Discs)
  ・ Racing Brake Kit (Drilled Discs)
  ・ Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit

- Fixed an issue wherein the colour of the brake calipers would change when body paint was applied to the following cars in the [Livery Editor]:
  ・ Alpine Vision Gran Turismo
  ・ Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo
  ・ Lambo V12 Vision Gran Turismo
  ・ Mini Clubman Vision Gran Turismo
  ・ Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND
  ・ Dodge SRT Tomahawk S Vision Gran Turismo

4. Save Data
 - Fixed an issue wherein the save data would not load correctly from the server if playing on a console with no 'Gran Turismo 7' save data stored on it, or if multiple consoles were used.

5. Steering Controllers
 - Fixed an issue wherein the steering angle would not reflect the player’s inputs on some cars when using the Logitech G923.

6. Café
 - Fixed an issue wherein it was possible to receive multiple Tickets repeatedly from Extra Menus.

7. Circuit Experience
 - Fixed an issue wherein the label above a car would not display correctly in a Circuit Experience replay.

8. Race
 - Fixed an issue wherein the race would start with the Replay Camera when starting an offline race after spectating in a Lobby.

9. Others
 - Various other issues have been addressed.

Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Good to see them throwing out fixes but i can't wait for the next content drop. I guess it will be end of the month just as the last ones. Pretty good post launch support overall and i'm curious in which shape the game will be by the end of the year.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Good to see them throwing out fixes but i can't wait for the next content drop. I guess it will be end of the month just as the last ones. Pretty good post launch support overall and i'm curious in which shape the game will be by the end of the year.
Hoping for some of the cars that are missing, like the Lexus LFA, new BMW Comps (M3/4/5), new Z4M, C8 Vettes, GT4 Cayman, etc..

Con-Z-epT

Hoping for some of the cars that are missing, like the Lexus LFA, new BMW Comps (M3/4/5), new Z4M, C8 Vettes, GT4 Cayman, etc..
There are sure some classics missing and there are also some weird choices why some cars are not included.

I would love to see the new Peugeot 9X8 but this might be to early. Also as a Hyundai driver myself i'm missing the i30N Performance which is a wonderful piece of technology. It's basically just Hyundai Genesis.

I guess we will have to wait and see. The current average track record would be 36 new cars a year so one can hope.

There are sure some classics missing and there are also some weird choices why some cars are not included.

I would love to see the new Peugeot 9X8 but this might be to early. Also as a Hyundai driver myself i'm missing the i30N Performance which is a wonderful piece of technology. It's basically just Hyundai Genesis.

I guess we will have to wait and see. The current average track record would be 36 new cars a year so one can hope.
There were multiple updates for Sport that had 5+ cars each, so I have hope that eventually we will get some big drops.

Fox Mulder

Of course they couldn't wait for the major update later this month, gotta stop people farming.

I still didn’t get every engine and only maybe 1 million credits 10k at a time. The roulette system is so incredibly broken and they put exclusive items in there.

The game economy still sucks ass, especially if you never benefitted from glitches to farm credits or got any of the handouts like one million credits for a server outage or every car invite gifted.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I still didn’t get every engine and only maybe 1 million credits 10k at a time. The roulette system is so incredibly broken and they put exclusive items in there.

The game economy still sucks ass, especially if you never benefitted from glitches to farm credits or got any of the handouts like one million credits for a server outage or every car invite gifted.
While there was some 10K, I got a ton of 30K, went from 59K credits (after buying up race cars on Legends), up to 14million because I landed several 500K and 1M stacks (sometimes twice in a row). Also gained like 30 cars I never purchased (mainly GR3/4) and ones I would never have purchased, so that saved money for the collection.

16 unique engines with over 200 of them stacked, and over 100 other performance parts, some of which I used in cars like the S upgrades and titanium connecting rods and carbon driveshafts. Got a nasty little 2002 Audi TT with over 500+ HP and stage 5 reduction to be 2400lbs, lol. Something you can't achieve with standard parts.

As for economy, Sardegna is still cake for 725K a race, since the "clean race" bonus has been broken since it first hit (not hard to clean race even if they fix it with a GR car since they handle so well). Easy money.

Con-Z-epT

While there was some 10K, I got a ton of 30K, went from 59K credits (after buying up race cars on Legends), up to 14million because I landed several 500K and 1M stacks (sometimes twice in a row). Also gained like 30 cars I never purchased (mainly GR3/4) and ones I would never have purchased, so that saved money for the collection.

16 unique engines with over 200 of them stacked, and over 100 other performance parts, some of which I used in cars like the S upgrades and titanium connecting rods and carbon driveshafts. Got a nasty little 2002 Audi TT with over 500+ HP and stage 5 reduction to be 2400lbs, lol. Something you can't achieve with standard parts.

As for economy, Sardegna is still cake for 725K a race, since the "clean race" bonus has been broken since it first hit (not hard to clean race even if they fix it with a GR car since they handle so well). Easy money.
Obviously the tickets are not there to drown you in wealth but i'd say that about one third of them gave me something very good.

And as you stated it's not always about money. I to got many cars i never bought. Even better, some tickets feature tuning parts that aren't part of the tuning shop, like the weight reduction for your Audi. Just yesterday i received a special turbo upgrade for Subaru BRZ drift car which also isn't part of the tuning shop and gives the car a unique feel for drifting.

I think if you are expecting to get 500.000 Cr. out of each ticket you feel disappointed. It really is about making the most out of those things you get. How many people have even driven half of the cars they have won or tried out the tuning parts.
That was one 1.000.000 ticket for the servers and the Tomahawk glitch which was more fast than lucrative since there are still other races that feature the same amount of Cr.

Sure, the engines where hard to come by but i have them now.

Yes, it's not the best system there is. But it's also not that bad. Since the penultimate update i never got a one, two or three star ticket anymore.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Obviously the tickets are not there to drown you in wealth but i'd say that about one third of them gave me something very good.

And as you stated it's not always about money. I to got many cars i never bought. Even better, some tickets feature tuning parts that aren't part of the tuning shop, like the weight reduction for your Audi. Just yesterday i received a special turbo upgrade for Subaru BRZ drift car which also isn't part of the tuning shop and gives the car a unique feel for drifting.

I think if you are expecting to get 500.000 Cr. out of each ticket you feel disappointed. It really is about making the most out of those things you get. How many people have even driven half of the cars they have won or tried out the tuning parts.

That was one 1.000.000 ticket for the servers and the Tomahawk glitch which was more fast than lucrative since there are still other races that feature the same amount of Cr.

Sure, the engines where hard to come by but i have them now.

Yes, it's not the best system there is. But it' also not that bad. Since the penultimate update i never got a one, two or three star ticket anymore.
Hoping they would open up engine swap restrictions more.

It's really dumb that I can't put any of the new Vette engines in my built C2. I wanted at least an LT or LS swap (can only put the LT in the C3 but not LS, like what?), while I can put the GM LS7 (7.0 liter) in the BRZ, but ONLY the BRZ since it's labeled for that, which why bother when I can buy the special one already. Same for Hellcat, can put it in the old Challenger but not the Super Bee.

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Hoping they would open up engine swap restrictions more.

It's really dumb that I can't put any of the new Vette engines in my built C2. I wanted at least an LT or LS swap (can only put the LT in the C3 but not LS, like what?), while I can put the GM LS7 (7.0 liter) in the BRZ, but ONLY the BRZ since it's labeled for that, which why bother when I can buy the special one already. Same for Hellcat, can put it in the old Challenger but not the Super Bee.
Yeah it's quite restricted. Especially since it was a requested community feature. I wouldn't mind it all that much but it's a lot fun to fiddle around with the cars and try to get some crazy outcome. It sure leaves you wanting more...

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Yeah it's quite restricted. Especially since it was a requested community feature. I wouldn't mind it all that much but it's a lot fun to fiddle around with the cars and try to get some crazy outcome. It sure leaves you wanting more...
Yet, you can put the Porsche motor in the old Beetle. But not all Vette engines in the damned Vettes. LS swaps are some of the most popular in the world next to 2JZ, that's why the BRZ of all cars uses the LS.

Con-Z-epT

Yet, you can put the Porsche motor in the old Beetle. But not all Vette engines in the damned Vettes. LS swaps are some of the most popular in the world next to 2JZ, that's why the BRZ of all cars uses the LS.
DeepEnigma DeepEnigma be like...
Ian Mckellen Yes GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Top Bottom