• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy Best Bugs and Glitches

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

We culled an amazing selection of GTA Trilogy: Definitive Edition bugs and glitches in this action-packed video.

GTA: The Trilogy — The Definitive Edition contains its share of bugs and glitches. Here's a collection of some of the most captivating bugs from the internet, including freakishly flexible characters, questionable physics, and, of course, cursed CJ.

Last edited:

GymWolf

This IS going to be patched, right?
gta-grand-theft-auto.gif

there are probably more videos of the bugs and glitches than actual gameplay lol

every time I see Sweet getting run over I gotta laugh

kiphalfton

At this point it should be accepted that this level of code spaghetti is not patchable. Houser and Benzies are rolling over in their beach chairs.

If I were a GSG employee I would be utterly ashamed. Also it's not doing them any favors, especially if they ever decide to try and find work elsewhere, as this is some amateur level game development work. Pretty sure somebody new to the industry could do better.

If I were a GSG employee I would be utterly ashamed. Also it's not doing them any favors, especially if they ever decide to try and find work elsewhere, as this is some amateur level game development work. Pretty sure somebody new to the industry could do better.
Even modders wouldn't release something in this state without UNSTABLE ALHPA PROTOTYPE tags all over it.

SZips

I'm all for shitting on this poor port job (God knows I've laughed my ass off at some of the clip comps I've seen), but this was a glitch that also existed in the original release from 20 years ago.

If Rockstar think they can buy time with patches, they have a manager problem. The internet never forgets and will never forgets that shit.

Sony should just put the remaster off the PS Store. It's inacceptable from a major AAA company.

LMJ

I'm all for shitting on this poor port job (God knows I've laughed my ass off at some of the clip comps I've seen), but this was a glitch that also existed in the original release from 20 years ago.

Indeed it did...

On the PS2 and Xbox ;)

This "definitive Edition" is on FAR more impressive tech... you would think they would try to iron out "bugs" like this...

"b: serving as a perfect example : QUINTESSENTIAL"

Oh No Reaction GIF by Rockstar Games

Shit show all around both Grove St and Rockstar deserve the ire

Last edited:

Woggleman

With all the goodwill Rockstar had almost a year ago for being the standard CDPR failed to live up to you would figure they would have done their best to not squander it.

Dr.Morris79

Maybe they'll fix it in another 20?

My grankids will love it, i'm sure.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Either this is a hommage to the original and it was deliberately left in each version or it's a glitch beyond repair. What do you guys think?

GTA 3 Original PS2 vs Android 10th Anninversary Edition vs PS5 The Definitive Edition

How to Make Your Car HUGE in GTA 3 The Definitive Edition?

Timestamps
Original PS2 00:00
Mobile (Android) 10th Anniversary Edition: 03:16
The Definitive Edition PS5 06:00

Dr.Morris79

I cant even load my San Andreas save file on the series consoles, just crashes to the dashboard. What a pile of shit.

Top Bottom