• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto The Trilogy: The Definitive Edition | Review Thread

MiguelItUp

This whole thing is more embarrassing than anything that came from CP2077 IMO. How do you screw these games up THAT bad?! Lmao.

But you know what? I'm grateful. Because we have so much wonderful bug footage, lol. What a mess.

CitizenZ

Banned

Hopefully Rockstar will get enough money to be able to provide a proper release. They'll get there one day....like all the rest.

Marty-McFly

Banned
It's all perspective.

Playing San Andreas for the first time on Switch portable has easily been worth the purchase, it's one of the best ever even if it's not a great remake.

If you played all of these games before and are going to play it on a home console there is no point in purchasing it whatsoever.

4 Points.🥱🥱

GvI2sdm.gif

Last edited:

Camreezie

Having played GTA 3 and VC in the definitive editions seems like 3 had the most " effort" put in. If you could buy then separately I'd say 3 is at least a decent version

SiteSeer

real bummer about these rushed remakes. first cdpr eats shit for cyberpunk, now its rockstar's turn in the barrel. lol

dotnotbot

GTA 6 screenshot in SA’s Lil Probe Inn:

FEVqxbzX0AAmXZh

untitled-2-1637324125792.jpg

I don't know, for me it looks like something based on real photos and re-imagined/processed by AI, some parts of this pic don't make any sense:

QRZf7c1.png

LcGuCxT.png

UaI44hN.png

qSyPIWw.png

It's possible that this abomination was created by AI trying to blend together 2 or more photos.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Rockstar's remastered GTA trilogy is, appropriately, an absolute car wreck of creative neglect. Is the Grand Theft Auto: Definitive Edition an ideal way to experience the trilogy? Hell no.

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy—Definitive Edition is now available on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One and Series X, and Switch.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Music List:
GTA San Andreas Theme Song
GTA IV Theme Song
Payday 2 - Armed to the Teeth
God Hand - Funk Man
No More Heroes - DND (Do Not Destroy)
de Blob 2 - The Factory (Incendiary)
205 C-1 Warriors - Racing Lagoon OST
20 Mythril Mines - Chocobo Racing OST
316 Underground City - Shin Megami Tensei - Digital Devil Saga 2 OST
01. Main Theme - Yoshi Crafted World OST
04_BGM0R - Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Summoner OST
127 Tension - Racing Lagoon OST
Track 07 - Lego Racers OST
30 - Impending Dread - Dragon Ball Kakarot OST
309 Road To Sodom - The Second Movement - Shin Megami Tensei - Digital Devil Saga 2 OST
27 Lots of Interesting Things - Chocobo's Dungeon 2 OST
DANCE - Grand Theft Auto OST
07. EPIC LABYRINTH - Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth OST
112 South Yokohama - Racing Lagoon OST
Track 30 - R4 - Ridge Racer Type 4 OST
13 - King Kai at the Edge of the Other World - Dragon Ball Kakarot OST
Track 02 - Lego Racers OST

Last edited:
Top Bottom