• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V: Announcement Trailer Nov. 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simo

Untitled-10.jpg

Just checked out the Max Payne 3 official site and it automatically redirects you to this...Actually all of Rockstargames.com redirects you to this.

Chinner

Banned
if real they should have waited till new generation of consoles. also hope they're not abusing their employees like they did with rdr. sounds good otherwise.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
The font for Five, the whole V image is really...American Dollar?

Bento

Didn't enjoy 4 all that much so I can only hope that 5 is an improvement :S

Also a bit of a shame that they did not save this for PS4/XboxNextWhateverItsCalled so we could have gotten a next gen leap again.

SRidge52

Banned
I am full on, fully officially hyped!

EDIT - Maybe it's just the hype but... Does that font scream "San Andreas" to anyone else?

SmokyDave

Aaargh. I want to be hyped but GTA4 was so dry and stale that it's the only GTA I never bothered to play to completion. Need to see some details before I jump on the hype train.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Dabanton said:

SmokyDave said:
Aaargh. I want to be hyped but GTA4 was so dry and stale that it's the only GTA I never bothered to play to completion. Need to see some details before I jump on the hype train.

The problem with GTAIV is that, mechanically, it's practically GTAIII with better graphics and a mobile phone gimmick thrown into the mix for good measure. Gay Tony is what the game should have been.

You play as a Mexican who comes to America to live the American dream, it is symbolised by the cash pattern behind the 5. At first you don't want no trouble but you end up meeting some cats involved in crime that offer you money for relatively simple, not overly violent tasks. However over time you end up killing for money, and become increasingly wealthy. The game ends with you turning your back on the lifestyle.

Sealda

Banned
The 3D net on the V. What are they called. I know they use them on all types of things as a anti-counterfeit thing. Like, ive seen it on tickets, money, checks etc.

Eurogamer 8/10 confirmed? :p

Oooh my gawd! Very interesting that they are deviating from the traditional numeral logo here...Fresh perspective for the series perhaps too?

Chris_C

GTA IV was the first (and only GTA game) I enjoyed, and I REALLY enjoyed it. Looking forward to this, Rockstar's output this gen has been spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom