• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush: Remastered

skit_data

Started playing this just now. What a unique game! So far it’s very cozy and comforting, yet takes a bit of skill to not send people and objects flying all over the place. Completely missed out on this before, but I’ve heard so many people talk about it so I decided to try to play both games now that they’re available on PS+ Extra/Premium.

Last edited:
PS Vita may have had the best day one launch library ever.

Too bad, Sony didn't bother continuing releasing much quality games after that and it was held up by a few third-parties and indies.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Started playing this just now. What a unique game! So far it’s very cozy and comforting, yet takes a bit of skill to not send people and objects flying all over the place. Completely missed out on this before, but I’ve heard so many people talk about it so I decided to try to play both games now that they’re available on PS+ Extra/Premium.

Support it.

It is the game of my life.

The most wonderful game I've ever played.

skit_data

Support it.

It is the game of my life.

The most wonderful game I've ever played.
Yeah, I’d easily buy it but Sony has managed to make it pretty hard. There’s no wishlist or even purchase possibility once you’ve added it to your library via PS+ extra. They should take a notr from MS book and mske it easier to purchase stuff that’s already in their sub service. I’ll gladly pay to have it available.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Gravity Rush in my opinion the BEST open world traversal in video game, especially in second game.

nial

Gold Member
Gravity Rush in my opinion the BEST open world traversal in video game, especially in second game.
Pretty fun yeah, the great art style adds a lot to it. I wish they would make another entry, there really is nothing like Gravity Rush.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Pretty fun yeah, the great art style adds a lot to it. I wish they would make another entry, there really is nothing like Gravity Rush.
Unfortunately we no longer gonna see that from Sony since they now mostly focus on western market.

nial

Gold Member
Unfortunately we no longer gonna see that from Sony since they now mostly focus on western market.
Aren't they making a movie of the game? I think that at least guaruantees a PS5 GR something (even if it's just a remaster lol). I agree with you though, they need more Japanese games, hopefully they do more collabs like the Ronin one.

Top Bottom