• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gray Camouflage Collection revealed by PlayStation

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member

The PlayStation design team reimagined our camouflage pattern to reflect a fresher, more contemporary feel. If you look closely, you’ll notice that the iconic PlayStation Shapes have been subtly incorporated into the pattern.

2725aaa11b3e824d95c7b95b90d69400009d891f-scaled.jpg

The Gray Camouflage Collection will be available starting this fall, with pre-orders beginning September 15. The DualSense wireless controller and PS5 console covers will launch globally on October 14, followed by the launch of the Pulse 3D wireless headset in December. The exact launch dates for the collection may vary by location, so be sure to check your local retailer for availability.

a56996711e5e792660781d69e0546a004c231a2c-scaled.jpg

We’re excited to bring the new collection to players, and we hope you’ll enjoy the new design.

4eb71da6a804c0fe91644679841c71f3ffe9e14c-scaled.jpg

*PS5 console and Gray Camouflage accessories all sold separately.

Last edited:

tmlDan

this isn't for me, but some kids seem to love it in the comment section of the vid so all the power to them.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Iguess if they can no longer get COD exclusive content... they can make their own?

jm89

Then again it is the time of year companies hire juniors and interns.

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Like why? Just make the one that looks like PS1.
I know right?

So they go out of their way to actually have some Gray Plastic, then decide to put some ugly ass camouflage on it?
Why not just have classic PS1 gray?

Shocking cuz there arent even any gray PS5 covers (officially), they had the job done.

It's interesting the gap between the hardcore gamers you find in places like gaf and era and most of the internet. I was expecting that comment section to hate this and "everyone" is loving it, lmao

spons

Gold Member
Seen worse things. I do think Sony need something akin to Xbox Design Lab, not just for controllers but also custom plates.

spons

Gold Member
In my opinion you don't need a special design department to design a cube.
What do you mean? Xbox Design Lab is for people who want custom controllers, you can choose colors, materials and engravings. It's not some kind of design department.

We can acknowledge shit CoD games are the biggest selling games on the planet every year but we also don’t quite understand why camo print accessories are popular?

Top Bottom