• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GreedFall 2 | The Uprooting Trailer

GreedFall makes its highly anticipated return to the spotlight with the captivating Uprooting Trailer.

Immerse yourself in the world of GreedFall and play as a native from Teer Fradee who has endured the violence and persecution inflicted upon their people.

Explore the vast universe that GreedFall 2 has to offer as you set foot on the Old Continent to discover many regions you haven’t seen before.
Early Access on Steam this summer 2024 : https://nacon.me/GF2Steam

Crown Wars will be available on Xbox Series X|S, Playstation 5 and PC.

nowhat

I really enjoyed the first Greedfall. Hope the new ones good.
Yeah, I think it was a flawed gem. The flaws, there are for sure. Recycled houses. Way too little variation in voice acting. Enemy variety, or rather, lack thereof.

But in the end, it was endearing. It has "heart", for lack of a better term. And the soundtrack, it's god tier.

Last edited:

Raven117

Yeah, I think it was a flawed gem. The flaws, there are for sure. Recycled houses. Way too little variation in voice acting. Enemy variety, or rather, lack thereof.

But in the end, it was endearing. It has "heart", for lack of a better term. And the soundtrack, it's god tier.
Agreed. It felt kinda like an only school BioWare game in some ways

StereoVsn

Sounds like the new one is going anti-colonialism route since the first game got dinged for it by Purple haired crowd.

The first game was flawed but interesting. Let’s hope this one improves in that.

Sounds like the new one is going anti-colonialism route since the first game got dinged for it by Purple haired crowd.

The first game was flawed but interesting. Let’s hope this one improves in that.
Fuck the purple haired crowd of weirdos. Another dev caving to them shows just how weak these devs are. Also, they made sure to make a female character the badass in the trailer to appease the weirdos.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I had fun with the first game, eurojank and all.

Will give this one a go too!

Top Bottom