• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GT4 videos

Dekajelly

http://www.pricerweb.com/PHP-Nuke/html/Gtweb/VV/Divers/VV_GT4P.htm

The best one is Paris Rally
thumb.gif
good lord! it is fucking hot!

Las Vegas and Nurburgring aren't worth the download because the AI is crazy and the enviroments are incomplete.

videos by VV @ GTP

The Paris Rally track seems to top the Hong Kong track in overall beauty. The lighting on the track is just amazing, and should look better since those tracks in Prologue are incomplete.

And as always with Paris tracks in games, they have some nightmarish turns. Just constant sharp turns over and over.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Not Found
The requested URL /PHP-Nuke/html/Gtweb/VV/Divers/VV_GT4P.htm was not found on this server.

wariodog.gif

Gek54

Oh wow, really pushing PGR2-quality scenery ( at 60fps ;) ). I love all the turns in Paris Night track! And vegas looks stunning. BLISS!

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Gek54 said:
Oh wow, really pushing PGR2-quality scenery ( at 60fps ;) ). I love all the turns in Paris Night track! And vegas looks stunning. BLISS!

Oh crap, you mentioned PGR2... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BeOnEdge

Banned
IMO it doesnt look that good. watch the vegas vid. in know it gets glitchy but before that in the beginning where the cars are at the grid. EEK. the tires are all funky.

Gek54

Um....you do realize that no lighting has been implemented in the Vegas stage? Tires look great in the rest of Prologue.

BeOnEdge

Banned
Doom_Bringer said:
ignore him! He's a XBOT to the max!

yes. ignore me because I KNEW that lighting wasnt implemented. hell i even know when EACH MEMBER of PD take their lunch breaks, what they eat and what brand cigarettes they all smoke!

Dekajelly

Society said:
I do not understand how you can all drool over the graphics and not complain that you can drive through barriers.

Because it's hacked from very old code and wasn't intended to be seen or shown.

Gek54

BeOnEdge said:
yes. ignore me because I KNEW that lighting wasnt implemented. hell i even know when EACH MEMBER of PD take their lunch breaks, what they eat and what brand cigarettes they all smoke!

Should have been obvious.

Top Bottom