• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA: The Trilogy - Definitive Edition |OT| Ah shit, here we go again

ParaSeoul

CWfZI1p.jpg

She knows.

Last edited:

Huggers

Well I'm enjoying SA on GP. I wouldn't pay £60 though. I wouldn't mind Vice city for a £10 tho.

Same. Been having a blast with it. Wouldn't be amused if I'd dropped 60 notes on it though. I was oblivious to all the complaints which whilst totally valid hadn't really impacted my enjoyment.

Last edited:
1 or two errors, typos or dodgy textures is one thing... But this many, how is this possible? Are these so called artists at this studio imposter? Do they have any vision or eye for detail or cohesion?

Is this studio in fact some kind of special needs collective that was handed a project for the sake of participation? It's like handing kids a colouring book at pizza hut while the adults (Rockstar) eat and to fake enthusiasm that their horrific efforts are good so they can take it home & tarnish the refrigerator with it.

Xander3116

Got my refund, I will give it another chance when it goes on sale sometime next year and hopefully by then they will have fixed all the issue or at least most of them, what a shame.

Majormaxxx

D'ya know whats really fucking shit? I dont really pre order stuff at all, the few games I have actually pre ordered turn out to be the worst bags of shit going. Cyberpunk too

Fuck this.
Same. I pre-ordered Cyberpunk fml... And for this - I had a game pass trial code and used it up...

I'd forgotten how unforgiving/old-fashioned the difficulty can be on these missions in 3.

"Mission Failed: Maria has died because she ran into traffic."

"Mission Failed: 8-Ball has died because he ran right at the bad guys."

"Mission Failed: You have died because your tour bus exploded when a bad guy looked at it wrong."

SJRB

Gold Member
No one cares how many babies your staff produced, no one cares about you as a studio, people do care that you allowed the 3 babies to act as programmers on this game.

It's kinda bizarre how it's an easter egg with technical [programming] facts about the bridge and they felt the need to add a line about three babies instead of something relevant.

Nobody cares about your stupid babies.

stranno

I gave up with III on Switch, at the end of Staunton, the amount of stuttering and freezing is just stupid.

The worst performance I've ever seen on Switch when it comes to I/O performance (I mean, I have seen worse framerate, but even that is more tolerable than this).

nowhat

I gave up with III on Switch, at the end of Staunton, the amount of stuttering and freezing is just stupid.

The worst performance I've ever seen on Switch when it comes to I/O performance (I mean, I have seen worse framerate, but even that is more tolerable than this).
...but I was told it looks the same as the PS5 version and handheld is the way these games were meant to be played?

Top Bottom