• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTFO Version 1.0 Launch Gameplay Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

GTFO Version 1.0 is now available on Steam!

GTFO is a hardcore co-op FPS horror with high-intensity combat, tension-filled stealth, and team-based puzzle-solving for up to 4 players. In GTFO, you need to work together in order not to die together.

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
$45 CND... it's DOA.

It's hard enough for communities likes Back4Blood to live even on gamepass, you start charging money and it becomes even harder.

jaysius

Banned
Like Payday 1+2?
I bought those games day 1, Payday 1, I didn't know what to expect, it was quickly filled with glitchers and cheaters ruining the small amount of fun there was to be had, aside from the all the bugs. Payday 2, shame on me believing those fuckers lies that they might make a good game a 2nd time...

I dunno about this game.

V4skunk

Banned
I bought those games day 1, Payday 1, I didn't know what to expect, it was quickly filled with glitchers and cheaters ruining the small amount of fun there was to be had, aside from the all the bugs. Payday 2, shame on me believing those fuckers lies that they might make a good game a 2nd time...

I dunno about this game.
Lol you are deluded. Payday2 was huge and especially on PC.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

GTFO reviewed on PC by Luke Winkie. Narrated by Ryan McCaffrey.

GTFO is an uncompromising take on the Left 4 Dead co-op shooter formula. This is a game best played with three friends who you know for a fact are capable of coordinating together to defeat a horde of horrific, fleshy monstrosities while navigating through advanced, Destiny-style raid mechanics. With the right party, and with the amount of patience, GTFO eventually reveals itself as one of the most rewarding cooperative experiences out there. So many first-person shooters seem completely uninterested in testing our abilities, but when you hit the extraction point in GTFO, it truly feels like escaping the jaws of death.

Last edited:

TVexperto

I know i am very late to the party but we played it with friends last night and it is AMAZING. how is this game not popular? its like they took the left4dead formular and made it more hardcore and unforgiving and added new gadgets, story and features. SO good.

cant believe people play back4blood compared to this.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
$45 CND... it's DOA.

It's hard enough for communities likes Back4Blood to live even on gamepass, you start charging money and it becomes even harder.

Naaaa the issue is just Back 4 Blood is shit.
I suppose this might due to its aesthetic have some intrest from the Call of Duty, Apex crowd but honestly they wouldent like this anyway, it's not casual enough this is closer to ready or not.

Solid coop experiences tend to do extremely well, aka Payday 2 or Deep Rock Galactic even with a price attached to them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom