• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guile Announced for Street Fighter 6 (Also Trailer Revealed)

Draugoth

Gold Member

FU1FMsNXwAc5u2q
FU1I9J2WUAkYjVq

Last edited:

kondorBonk

Ha, do they have him balding or something? I thought his hair was always flat on top. In motion it looks like he has a big divet in the middle or only combs up the sides? Kinda looks like hes wearing a hat.

Now I want a mail pattern baldness Guile with the very unique comb over.

Last edited:

Anime-Vix

Graphically looks really good. My only complaint so far is the lack of unique character interactions. I was hoping Capcom would copy MK11 and introduce unique dialog intros with each character.
I hope that is added in the future.

poodaddy

I thought the game looked like shit until Guile to be honest. My bias is showing, and for some reason I feel a strange urge to get matching Murrica flags on each deltoid.

In day one, if I catch you online you're gonna hate me for turtling. Avatar quote that.

OsirisBlack

Banned
I thought the game looked like shit until Guile to be honest. My bias is showing, and for some reason I feel a strange urge to get matching Murrica flags on each deltoid.

In day one, if I catch you online you're gonna hate me for turtling. Avatar quote that.
To be fair the game has looked better with each showing. Graphics and gameplay, this just looks more .... I don't know, recent build, than the one they showed at the playstation showcase.

poodaddy

To be fair the game has looked better with each showing. Graphics and gameplay, this just looks more .... I don't know, recent build, than the one they showed at the playstation showcase.
For sure, granted I love Guile, (bearded Guile!!!!!), but the gameplay and visuals seem much cleaner now.

Saber

Gold Member
I wish they could announce the obvious characters faster. Not that I'm complaining, its a nice video and I'm not even a fan of Guile.

Last edited:
Top Bottom