• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear -Strive- launch trailer, opening movie, post-launch roadmap announced

I came to post this video, glad to see someone beat me to it. An OT would be nice.

I wasn’t excited about this character after hearing about the datamining but after watching the trailer he looks really cool with the coffin and all.

I came to post this video, glad to see someone beat me to it. An OT would be nice.

I wasn’t excited about this character after hearing about the datamining but after watching the trailer he looks really cool with the coffin and all.
Some of the pictures from the Steam page are also showing a "Alien meter" next to his Tension gauge. This character will be sick!

Why? This character looks sick
That's cool but for me personally I find everything about this character and his design to be utterly unappealing.

But I guess to each their own eh. =P

edit: Should prob mention his gameplay doesn't interest me either but then I never play big boy characters to begin with so that's kind of moot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom