• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam TIS site opens

gundam TITS was the topic i saw.

yes shogmaster got it correct the models are polygonized.
yes models still looked good.

i think the obvious loss of the cgi look is global illumination lighting. is that the word?

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
firefoxsux said:
gundam TITS was the topic i saw.

yes shogmaster got it correct the models are polygonized.

What does polygonized even mean? :?

ELS-01X

Banned
Funky Papa said:
Just because I want DC to get his money =P

mobile-suit-gundam-20060804022437825.jpg

a.jpg

The models are nice though, better than that Gundam poop coming to the 360.
Seems the model was "polygonized" after all. Shogmaster was right! :lol

Amir0x

Banned
and the texture work needs serious fixing. Also lighting. Also...

...yeah, they came closer than i imagined but still a pretty far cry imo

Zaptruder

Banned
Amir0x said:
and the texture work needs serious fixing. Also lighting. Also...

...yeah, they came closer than i imagined but still a pretty far cry imo

Textures are perfectly fine during gameplay. Room for improvement in ultra close ups though. They should use both high qual for cutscenes and normal quality for gameplay, just to satisfy whiners.

Amir0x

Banned
they're the same... just because you can scrutinize them less in far shots doesn't mean they equal the quality

Zaptruder

Banned
Amir0x said:
they're the same... just because you can scrutinize them less in far shots doesn't mean they equal the quality

Like I said... they should go for the hi-res textures for cutscenes to quell whiners... and make nice screenshots!

Zaptruder said:
mobile-suit-gundam-20060804022440325.jpg

You can openly call that ugly?
That's pretty satisfactory, to me.

It looks like alot of effort is being put into this title. It's a shame that the same kind of effort isn't being put into the Xbox 360's title.

Kittonwy

Banned
Amir0x said:

Or they can just DOF it to death to get the problem out of the way.

Mmmkay

There's a new interview up on IGN:

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/723/723597p1.html
IGN: Will Gundam come out in all territories at the same time?
Inagaki: Yes, we are planning to release the Japan and the US version at the same time.

IGN: With all the extra space that Blu-ray provides, can we expect additional content beyond the game? Individual episodes, anime, etc?
Inagaki: We're not quite ready to discuss this. However, I will say that we're enjoying the extra space.
Sounds like they are half embracing that 'single SKU' approach Sony was talking about. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come, with Europe being increasingly seen a third wheel for developers.

Top Bottom