• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 and Halo 3 Audio Behind the Scenes.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

This is just the section about the audio. Wow, that's a long time ago. Who are all the stars you recognize - besides Michelle Rodriguez and Marcie O'Donnell?

Yeah, it's time for me to post this one on my channel. Fun to watch again. Good times.

Mista

Banned
Two masterpieces. Halo 2&3 were phenomenal not just as games but as audio design too

I wish Halo returns back to being great and the best competitive FPS in the scene.

I wish Halo returns back to being great and the best competitive FPS in the scene.

Given the current and ever changing eco system doubt it. They were bloody good games at the time and I can't wait for when they hit PC but by then I think the community would have moved on yet again.

Mista

Banned
Given the current and ever changing eco system doubt it. They were bloody good games at the time and I can't wait for when they hit PC but by then I think the community would have moved on yet again.
Master Chief collection is on PC already and its doing very well

Top Bottom