• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 on an xbox one...

chemicals

I'm a huge Halo fan (the Bungie games) I wanted to like Halo 4 on xb360. It looked great but it ran like crap. Some of the vehicle sections drag the framerate down to 3 fps. Not 30.. I said 3fps. I recently had the chance to play Halo 4 on an xbox one (master chief collection). Wow what a difference. The framerate is solid at 60 fps. It's still not a great game but it feels so much better on the xbone. It feels a lot better than Halo 5.

Halo 4 on the master chief collection is silky smooth for me. Shooting and movement feel perfect. Even the map design in matchmaking is good. I just can't get over the abilities. The jetpack and Promethean vision absolutely ruin the experience. No point in map design or map flow or the need for any strategy at all. Just fly around and see through walls. Done. Who thought that was a good idea lol? I must speak with them. If it weren't for those 2 abilities and the randomness I'm a firm believer halo 4 would have been more successful than halo 3. :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_loudly_crying: :messenger_loudly_crying:

Last edited:

Havoc2049

OP should have posted this in the Halo Community thread..lol

I thought Halo 4 was one of the best, if not the best looking Xbox 360 game. On the XB1 and XB1X it looks amazing. Everything in the Halo universe is better than the campaign in Halo 5. :messenger_winking_tongue:

HE1NZ

Banned
I'm a huge Halo fan (the Bungie games) I wanted to like Halo 4 on xb360. It looked great but it ran like crap. Some of the vehicle sections drag the framerate down to 3 fps. Not 30.. I said 3fps. I recently had the chance to play Halo 4 on an xbox one (master chief collection). Wow what a difference. The framerate is solid at 60 fps. It's still not a great game but it feels so much better on the xbone. It feels a lot better than Halo 5.
I remember Halo 4 working on 360 a lot better than Halo Reach. Maybe they've screwed something up with patches later. It was a pretty smooth ride for me.

ultravio1et

Neo Member
Halo 4 is my favourite Halo game so far. Played it after quite enjoying Halo 5 and got it quite cheap. I have the Master Chief collection but haven't got round to playing it yet, I should realy as there been loads of updates to the collection

Top Bottom